mattshotcha

Patch Notes 1.36 - 1.20.2020

So you got the same issues so what we should do now?!?!? 

1 minute ago, HorrorLover74 said:

Update is good and all but the only problem so far is all my badges reset. Level and everything is just fine so far and as for CP still got all of that. 

2 minutes ago, Soul_25_ said:

So you got the same issues so what we should do now?!?!? 

C O N T A C T J A S O N K I L L S B U G S

JASONKILLSBUGS.COM

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

C O N T A C T J A S O N K I L L S B U G S

JASONKILLSBUGS.COM

I ALREADY DONE THIS BUT WHAT CAN I DO IF THEY DONT DO NOTHING!?

8 minutes ago, Soul_25_ said:

I ALREADY DONE THIS BUT WHAT CAN I DO IF THEY DONT DO NOTHING!?

Jump in and play, no worries. The team is looking into it, and tracking down a lead. The team will update you by email if they need more info, on the email you used to submit the ticket.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

I'm not sure that offline options exist already. In order to make them able to be changed, they need to already exist as settings/parameters.

I would appreciate it if you guys are able work on some modifier for bots especially when you guys get to the last update of this game, this is would be a great addition to the game.  

There's some stuff that the bots need work on also, just thought to report this: 

• bots opening and closing doors properly.

• not just standing around until provoked.

• not staying in hiding spots (They still do this by the way after patch.)

• Bots getting stuck in cabin near the door they just barricaded.

• Like 1

Just to confirm since I played on the Jarvis map for those that play offline bots - Jarvis House Bots are now fixed but they still have that stuck in closet problem

14 minutes ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

I would appreciate it if you guys are able work on some modifier for bots especially when you guys get to the last update of this game, this is would be a great addition to the game.  

There's some stuff that the bots need work on also, just thought to report this: 

• bots opening and closing doors properly.

• not just standing around until provoked.

• not staying in hiding spots (They still do this by the way after patch.)

• Bots getting stuck in cabin near the door they just barricaded.

8 minutes ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Just to confirm since I played on the Jarvis map for those that play offline bots - Jarvis House Bots are now fixed but they still have that stuck in closet problem

These are known, and we'll continue top investigate in priority order. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So far, post-patch, I've played as Jason twice. I've tried several different environmental kills, and they've all worked. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

i want to say you all a warm THAN YOU FOR THE PATCH!!! i hope you will do minor upgrades even after moving to another game and maybe sequel in the future. game is fun

• Like 1

I’m reading the new setting in private matches.  the setting that Jason loses sense in rage mode is interesting.  I’d like to try that, you really need to be in your toes with searching. 

These new private match options are fantastic, never thought I’d get to try so many fun things this late in the camping season. 

Good job guys, really.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

These new private match options are fantastic, never thought I’d get to try so many fun things this late in the camping season. 

Good job guys, really.

Agreed! I didn’t think we would get any love here. Thanks 

• Like 1

Well those private match settings are a step in the right direction and at least go above and beyond the expected. You could say that kinda thing counts as unofficial DLC.

They would make quick match unplayable though. Whatever way the lobby leader leans (Counselor or Jason) would create troll matches most likely

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Good job guys, really.

Thanks, SlasherClone! Appreciate it.

1 hour ago, shodan said:

Agreed! I didn’t think we would get any love here. Thanks 

Thanks, Shodan!

30 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Well those private match settings are a step in the right direction and at least go above and beyond the expected. You could say that kinda thing counts as unofficial DLC.

They would make quick match unplayable though. Whatever way the lobby leader leans (Counselor or Jason) would create troll matches most likely

That's why they are not in quick play. And it isn't "unofficial DLC" as we have just taken settings/parameters that exist and given control over them to the private match host.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

That's why they are not in quick play. And it isn't "unofficial DLC" as we have just taken settings/parameters that exist and given control over them to the private match host.

Oh you took it wrong. I'm given credit where is due this time. Given my less than positive attitude, I could see where it looks like im taking shots at the team again. In this case, it was a compliment to add that kind of detailed customization into the game. Definitely a welcomed addition.

😁

• Like 3

Hi. I don't know if this is the correct area.
I found a new bug after the update. This is an old bug, so I'm pretty sure you can fix it very fast...

When you're inside a car and Jason stop the car and you came out, you can't use the weapon you're wearing in your hand...
You need to drop it and take it again. (I don't know how to explain it better, I'm bad in english language, so I hope you understand).

You need fix this fast!
And thank for the update!

Greetings from Argentina.

@mattshotcha

Have noticed my ping has dropped back down to 44ms - 48ms from 56ms -60ms  which might be an inkling that i am back on UK Server,  are you able to confirm that the UK Server has kicked back in and up and running again?

I gotta say so far I’m really enjoying the new custom options. This update was much needed & much appreciated! I would really love to see some more custom options in the future. Maybe even some crazy off the wall options.

I will really like more outfits.  Heck even if it means mod support and allow moders to make more content for free as long as it is aesthetic and will not affect gameplay.  I do appreciate all the much needed fixing.

Please jason angry mode remove pleasee! jason so strongg! :@ we can't escape, we want jason stun!

• Haha 2

Really appreciate the update! Not sure if this bug fix was included or not, but any mention of the glitch where Jason throws a knife at a car and glitches the car into unknown territory? That needs fixed asap. Happened to me last night and glitched me to the corner of the map and then kicked me for being inactive even though it said I was still Alive.

• Like 1