mattshotcha

Patch Notes 1.36 - 1.20.2020

Patch 1.36 is live now, January 20, 2020.

FULL PATCH NOTES:

• FIXED: An issue causing Environmental Kills to record a kill, but leave the counselor in game, creating stuck lobbies and excessive kill counts. 
  • FIXED: An issue with the drawer upstairs on Pinehurst that would cause the counselor to become stuck if interacted with.
  • FIXED: A problem with super lazy bots on Jarvis House Offline. They are now motivated and will move about as normal.
  • FIXED: An issue that would render a door unusable if two counselors interacted with the door/barricade at the same time.
  • FIXED: Various game crash issues.
  • FIXED: Various car interaction fixes, specifically counselors interacting with the car (fixing, starting, etc).
  • FIXED: Various counselor stuck spots have been resolved.
  • OTHER: Private Matches now include control over more of the in game settings.
    • The modifier for “Ability Unlock/Recharge Rate” for Jason is currently only Recharge Rate. The Ability Unlock speed aspect of this will be implemented at a later date.
    • These controls allow players to tweak private match settings to many varying degrees and some unexpected behavior can be seen depending on the variables selected. While players should expect some instability when altering these settings, the community can also report any unexpected behavior to JasonKillsBugs.com

• Like 5
  • Thanks 12

Thanks. I will continue to expect a new rage mode and the implementation of an improvement to the combat system of Jason and the counselors

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Yooo you can Edit Jason's moveset in a Private Match now???? For real??? That's really cool to be honest. Also no more getting stuck as Jason yay

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Patch 1.36 is live now, January 20, 2020.

FULL PATCH NOTES:

• FIXED: An issue causing Environmental Kills to record a kill, but leave the counselor in game, creating stuck lobbies and excessive kill counts. 
  • FIXED: An issue with the drawer upstairs on Pinehurst that would cause the counselor to become stuck if interacted with.
  • FIXED: A problem with super lazy bots on Jarvis House Offline. They are now motivated and will move about as normal.
  • FIXED: An issue that would render a door unusable if two counselors interacted with the door/barricade at the same time.
  • FIXED: Various game crash issues.
  • FIXED: Various car interaction fixes, specifically counselors interacting with the car (fixing, starting, etc).
  • FIXED: Various counselor stuck spots have been resolved.
  • OTHER: Private Matches now include control over more of the in game settings.
    • The modifier for “Ability Unlock/Recharge Rate” for Jason is currently only Recharge Rate. The Ability Unlock speed aspect of this will be implemented at a later date.
    • These controls allow players to tweak private match settings to many varying degrees and some unexpected behavior can be seen depending on the variables selected. While players should expect some instability when altering these settings, the community can also report any unexpected behavior to JasonKillsBugs.com

Finally, no evieromantal kill bugs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

And SAVINI JASON?
Come on the only way you can get money for this game now is if you put him up for sale! 😁
I'll buy him... again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Now if only there's a modifier for offline bots, that would be awesome :)

I was about to say the same thing. That would be awesome, along with the ability to toggle rain on/off and customize counselor's clothes and perks.

@mattshotcha, any chances of something like this happening in the future?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, makred78 said:

I was about to say the same thing. That would be awesome, along with the ability to toggle rain on/off and customize counselor's clothes and perks.

This would be a good idea also, when the game ever goes offline. not saying it will soon but just incase something happens and we have something to play with at least

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, makred78 said:

I'm not sure that offline options exist already. In order to make them able to be changed, they need to already exist as settings/parameters.

You can toggle rain in private matches.

15 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

@mattshotcha

Why is the frames on Xbox when hosting a private match so bad?

It really depends on your internet and who all is in the private match, etc. Try testing with a friend hosting and see if there's any change. Otherwise, go ahead and report to JasonKillsBugs.com and they'll be able to troubleshoot further.

• Confused 2

did you fix the thing where if you run up to jason an he does a trick he messes up yr character an you cannot open doors or pick up wepons ? also did you fix the thing where jason  has more stamin then is normal for a 90 yr old ?

• Like 1

Adding types of settings for offline bots like just added in private matches would be fun, but I’m not interested in that as much as I am interested in adding the ability for bots to use the boat, and being able to say what clothes they wear! Could we be able to have it so that they wear whatever clothes or perks we have selected on that counselor at the time? 

• Like 2

Anyone having issues with installing the update on PS4? The update is taking extremely long in the "copying" stage for some strange reason...

7 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I'm not sure that offline options exist already. In order to make them able to be changed, they need to already exist as settings/parameters.

You can toggle rain in private matches.

I see, thanks for the answer. I have to say that I'm really surprised that those options were added to private matches, I was not expecting this at all. This is an excellent addition imo.

As for the rain options, I know the feature is present in private matches. I was asking about offline bots more specifically but I guess this too needs to exist as settings/parameters in order for them to be changed.

Ok guys this new UPDATE of shit destroy all my game for no reason now im level 1 now WTF i can do!??

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Soul_25_ said:

Ok guys this new UPDATE of shit destroy all my game for no reason now im level 1 now WTF i can do!??

No problem here; I'm still 150. No one else in my lobby is Level 1. So, it doesn't seem widespread.

Thank you, going to see what it plays like but appreciate the effort the team has made. 

I’d really like any options that could be made available to bots, but understand it’s easier to say than do, thanks again.

• Like 1

And NOW what i shoul DO i lost everything i dont have anymore Jason's and animators and the others stuff as i started TODAY to play f.13

7 minutes ago, Soul_25_ said:

And NOW what i shoul DO i lost everything i dont have anymore Jason's and animators and the others stuff as i started TODAY to play f.13

JasonKillsBugs.com is the place for a bug report, they are here to help.

• Haha 1

Update is good and all but the only problem so far is all my badges reset. Level and everything is just fine so far and as for CP still got all of that. 

• Sad 1