Sign in to follow this  
Friday-Fan-88

If you were to let a counselor survive while playing Offline bots, who would it be?

For me it's Jenny if it's a good game where some bots tend to get things done like call the cops or repair the car, after that I just kill away and make sure Jenny gets the car to escape or let her escape by going to the cops.  Hopefully the next patch fixes the glitch where bots get stuck in closets and outhouses. Weirdly enough there able to get out from underneath the beds sometimes.

Kenny, because before I found that I was a lot better as Deb, I wanted to make a series of matches for YouTube called "The Stupid Adventures of Kenny Riedell". So I still have somewhat of a soft spot for him.

• Like 1

Whichever counselor would try and escape instead of fighting or hiding I might spare.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

A.J., because she legit makes me feel sorry for her when she cries after the power gets knocked out.

I'm the same way with Jenny when she cries and whimpers as she's injured

4 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Deborah. She's my main and I have a soft spot for the brainy type 

Love me some Deb.

Love silently finding both boat parts and getting out of Dodge while Jason's distracted with a big scrum going on at the big house.

Or, finding the phone fuse right away, knifing the trap that's bound to be there, and Officer Kim and every other last motherf***ing cop hauling ass to Camp Crystal Lake in under 4 minutes. Camp the cop spawn and be out the second they get there.

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

• Like 2

Offline bots are just an sandbox training/testing ground for me, so whoever escapes, escapes.  Usually I'll just restart the game on the last counselor to save time.

• Like 1