Sign in to follow this  
Papabear3g

Player-Made Maps - Save this game

Please allow us to create our own maps(online playability) and upload to a workshop, I'm not sure if you could even do that after the lawsuit, but I see it as a loophole.  You're not creating content, but you're allowing the community to make new content and keep the game alive.  This is the only option I see left, I know it's been talked about before, but I'm just raising the demand incase it gets overlooked.

They have already said no to this. I can’t remember what post it was in, but if you feel like using the search function, there is a thread posted a while back where @mattshotcha breaks down why this isn’t a possibility. 

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They have already said no to this. I can’t remember what post it was in, but if you feel like using the search function, there is a thread posted a while back where @mattshotcha breaks down why this isn’t a possibility. 

Not to mention the fact that only PC players would benefit, if such an option was permissible.

• Like 1

It would be PC only and even then it is impossible with a licensed IP. License holders wouldn't want their intellectual property in the hands of any old user. 

EDIT: I cut my answer short as I was in the middle of many things. But to elaborate, it is not actually our property to open up to community made features. Never mind the issue with content, the property is owned by others and therefore, even we needed approval for things added to the game. So community made maps and mods would not be allowed or even plausible.

• Thanks 1