Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

GUN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON.

Does anyone know what the hidden meaning is when The GUN MEDIA guys respond with GUN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON.

Everytime The Gun media guys gets asked about their next project they respond with a strange hidden message mantra and they say GUN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON.

What does GUN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON Actually mean.

maybe it means the Gun Media guys are working on a HUGE HORROR TITLED VIDEO GAME.

I Hope we have an answer and questions with Wes Keltner or Matt Shotcha so we can ask and learn what the slogan GUN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON actually means.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Or maybe they just really do not have any clue what to do next and are just honest with us.

1 minute ago, Wolledc said:

Or maybe they just really do not have any clue what to do next and are just honest with us.

Well its harder to understand slogans like GUN MEDIA ISNT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON.

They should speak to people who have difficulty understanding thing or have problems paying attention.

Saying something like Gun Media is not working on or doing any video games for a couple of years is more understandable.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Well its harder to understand slogans like GUN MEDIA ISNT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON.

It’s not a slogan. There is no hidden message. They just made a general statement. Gun Media isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, meaning, they are still in business and don’t plan on closing up shop anytime soon. Stop reading into something that isn’t there. When they are ready to reveal their next project, they will let everyone know. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolledc said:

24 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Maybe we will here more info when Beyond the stream returns with exciting explosive updates and news.

Maybe The Beyond Broadcast will return on Friday March 13th.

IF GUN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON. Then that could mean that Wes Keltner is Struggling to move on to the next game.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Maybe we will here more info when Beyond the stream returns with exciting explosive updates and news.

Maybe Beyond the stream will never return.

Maybe we will hear updates and news when they are ready to share.

7 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

what do you mean what is wrong with me.

i can ask questions.

• Haha 1

@Strigoi we all are here to ask questions, get answers and discuss them. Nothing wrong with that. 

But you have to agree by reading most of your posts that you are often repeating yourself, ask the very highlighted questions double or thrice, and some questions of them seem a little bit strange (what kind of beer a person drinks, which actor he likes are for us no relevant questions regarding any upcoming game, don‘t you think)?

Relax, keep calm and take it easy (that was the gif about) and maybe a little bit less HUGE.

I think there must be some language barrier issue here.

Striogoi: The phrase"not going anywhere" is often used to mean that they will be around. In this case it just mean that they (gun) aren't going to be going out of business any time soon. You seem to take it as them not moving on from a project which is not how they meant it. There is no hidden meaning here.

Ok guys i feel like i need a break from the forum.

I Feel as if i wore out my welcome.

So before a moderator gets involved im taking a loong break from posting in the forum.

i may pop in just to read things.

• Thanks 1

I am closing this, also let's be respectful to one another as the forum rules have not changed.