Krystal

F13th The Game is still greatest horror game ever! still active on PS4

And its easier to draw in players to a lobby by notifying PSN communities of the game of a lobby that is being public hosted (randoms appeared faster than expected, and that continued across multiplayer matches).  it is good etiquette to keep the map selection random, and ready as soon as possible, but even if one doesnt ready up, the timer will start the match eventually.  each match is still different and intense!   and its great there are still passionate fans playing it online.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

If only it was a horror game lol

really? you would troil the game so hard as to think its not a horror game?   everything about it is horror themed and more survival horror than those plot armor coated heavily scripted pretentious story driven games out there.    things like resident evil sell more, but they are just action hero power fantasies compared to true survival horror like this game (the only RE games that can be considered true survival horror are the open ended Outbreak games, but even then a.i. can't compete with player controlled enemies.  series like RE selling more than F13th, just goes to show the immaturity level and cowardly level of the mainstream population that also want games to think for them.  Jason players are way scarier and can be harder than any a.i.. and I like the immersive 3rd person camera better than preset camera angles. ) 

lol to think someone in 2020 would be in denial of Friday the 13th The Game's pure horror elements.  it is a horror game. 

It just isn’t that scary to me. If Jason had infinite stalk with a nerfed shift Jason players would have to be creative with being stealthy and try jump scaring everyone. How often do you see jump scares? Hardly ever. Rarely any Jason player cares to try getting any jump scares in stalk now. They made Jason too reliant on using his shift ability every time it recharges. So surviving the night especially is more just getting shifted at every time jasons shift recharges and always having to run like you’re mentally disabled. 😂 you call this scary??? Lol. I would’ve liked to see some creativity with the stalk ability being used more instead. Then you can say the game is scary if people playing are constantly getting jump scared all the time. You said Jason players are scarier and harder than any ai? This definitely isn’t some of the stupid Jason’s you find in qp. Of course you’ll still get a mix of skill level in qp.... But the best Jason’s play in private matches. 

also the fact of how killing Jason is the easiest win In the game, you can circle Jason around furniture without him being able to at least break it or throw it, dance emotes, Jason’s clunky combat off host, counselors being able to gang up and gangbang Jason, dancing and teabagging on a psycho “killer”, kill squads being more of a threat and are instead the killers more so than Jason himself are all things that contribute to this game not being scary. I play this game to entertain myself with bc of how it was made. No point in taking a game like this seriously. It’s more of a comedy game than a horror game tbh. Sorry to hurt your feelings 💔

That’s why when I’m Jason I’ll try and get some stalk “jump scare” kills in rather than a direct approach the whole game. It warms my heart when I hear someone scream on the mic bc I scared them. Jump scares are too rare 😢

Trust me I still love the game and have a ton of fun playing. I just wish they would’ve done some things differently. Like make Jason's abilities more stalk focused instead. And make him more destructive. Jason should be able to break more than just doors, windows, and walls.

Maybe once Jason is a lot more like how Jason was in the movies you can call it a horror game. @Krystal

I'm not even a fan of the franchise, or the horror genre in general, and despite glitches and teamers I'm still having a great time playing. It's just such a fun concept for a game, and easy to understand.

15 hours ago, Krystal said:

And its easier to draw in players to a lobby by notifying PSN communities of the game of a lobby that is being public hosted (randoms appeared faster than expected, and that continued across multiplayer matches).  it is good etiquette to keep the map selection random, and ready as soon as possible, but even if one doesnt ready up, the timer will start the match eventually.  each match is still different and intense!   and its great there are still passionate fans playing it online.  

That Jason seems to have a terminal case of what I like to call "Rambo Syndrome". Instead of attempting to block or minimize damage, he just powers forward and keeps swinging.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That Jason seems to have a terminal case of what I like to call "Rambo Syndrome". Instead of attempting to block or minimize damage, he just powers forward and keeps swinging.

A "Rambo" Jason would have been interesting to see in the game. Give him a machine gun and a couple hand grenades, and put him in a pair of camo coveralls.

@Krystal and @keepthebeat929, continue to enjoy the game as you are.

• Like 1

Jason is too easy to kill in this game. That's why it never feels like a horror game now. The killer is too easily killed.

I wouldn't say its the 'greatest' horror game but I would say it's the best video game adaptation of a series of movie. 

• Like 1