In keeping with the "What If" series, what one item would you have liked to have seen added to the game, if such an option had been possible?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A cloaking device that disables sound detection and reduces Sense detection to a quick flicker, along with other counselors not being able to see where you are on the map for a period of time. Would've been especially interesting to see on the futuristic Grendel map.

Besides the health Spray we already know, it would have been quite easy for the devs to add a second spray (same size, just different Color) to the game, but which could have been used more like a  „weapon“.

jason is near you, in grab range, just disturb his senses by activating this spray into his face. Jason is hunting you down and you are standing near a campfire, just toss the spray into it, the explosion will stun Jason for a few seconds.

Besides that, I really would have liked to interact with the bike or rubberboat on some maps as additional escape options.

If the leaked fanny pack idea from the reddit post had any validity to it. I wouldn't mind it with the proper balance of only allowing 2 or 3 to spawn per match. Allowing you to have one extra item perhaps with the trade of losing a speed/stamina point each.

In terms of Jason. Easily being able to pickup weapons. From the data mined leaks. They were going to have skins for the machete and axe on Grendel. The sledgehammer was a given as well.

I would have liked to be able to pick up a weed eater that randomly spawned on the map. It would've been the ultimate group attack weapon and a great equalizer for Jason in crowds or killsquads since its range would be superior to other weapons and the weapon would be instant kill for counselors.The catch being once its started, it runs until the fuel is gone and like with the rage mask, another indicator would be given that Jason has that weapon.

I don’t even know where to start.... the wheel chair would have been fun. Here’s a link with a bunch of old ideas...

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17192-more-interactable-thingies/?tab=comments#comment-220708

This one would have been fun too - RC cars, just little remotes you could scout out the area with. Something to let you look around while hiding under a bed.

@SteveChristy and @masterkeef42o, both of those would have fit the Grendel map nicely.

@Wolledc, I'm thinking something like pepper spray. Not a bad idea.

@NightofthePodcast, that would have been hilarious.

@tyrant666, a fanny pack would have made things interesting.

@Slasher_Clone, little remote controlled cars would have been great.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I'm glad the wheelchair never made it into game.

Random items about the campsites that could be picked up by Jason and used as a weapon.  Not just environmental kills.  But would actually swap his weapon for the rest of the round/until he picked up something else.  

Like Jason could pick up an actual branch from a tree to bash people with, or a graveyard fence post, or a pitchfork/sickle from the barn, or even how he uses the screwdriver in an environmental kill he could pick it up and carry it around if he wanted, etc...

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

I'm glad the wheelchair never made it into game.

Random items about the campsites that could be picked up by Jason and used as a weapon.  Not just environmental kills.  But would actually swap his weapon for the rest of the round/until he picked up something else.  

Like Jason could pick up an actual branch from a tree to bash people with, or a graveyard fence post, or a pitchfork/sickle from the barn, or even how he uses the screwdriver in an environmental kill he could pick it up and carry it around if he wanted, etc...

Weapon swapping for Jason during a match should have been a thing.

• Like 3

On 1/15/2020 at 5:54 AM, SonofOdin6039 said:

Someway to spray the gas over Jason and set him on fire with the flare gun

Like to have this in the game, although I can imagine some  Jason teamers would pick up the gas, pour it over any stone and the escape option would be off for everyone in the match.

14 hours ago, Wolledc said:

Like to have this in the game, although I can imagine some  Jason teamers would pick up the gas, pour it over any stone and the escape option would be off for everyone in the match.

Solid point 

On 1/16/2020 at 12:39 AM, Wolledc said:

Teamers would do this, or take the gas somewhere out of the way and make it a waste of time to retrieve it.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2020 at 11:52 PM, Fair Play said:

Teamers would do this, or take the gas somewhere out of the way and make it a waste of time to retrieve it.

Teamers already used to do that before some patching.

Taking gas or other objective items into upstairs bedrooms, lock the door and jump out the window.  Packanack Lodge kitchen was notorious for this method. 

When they made it so counselors could unlock interior doors from the inside then the teamers would go take objective items onto roofs.  

On 1/19/2020 at 9:12 PM, SirMang said:

Teamers already used to do that before some patching.

Taking gas or other objective items into upstairs bedrooms, lock the door and jump out the window.  Packanack Lodge kitchen was notorious for this method. 

When they made it so counselors could unlock interior doors from the inside then the teamers would go take objective items onto roofs.  

I remember those days, and don't miss them one bit.

• Like 2