Hi 

I m tom, i m 32 and a massive fan of the horror genre including F13 and very happy that horror themed games seem to be on the rise in recent years and never thought I would see a multiplayer horror game especially one based on such a great franchise as F13. I only discovered this game last year on my friends xbox and loved it (bugs an all) and play it loads when I m down, but I have a switch and wanted to know if anybody does still play it online for the switch? 

I really want to buy it but unsure if enough people have got it for the switch as have played a couple of online switch games that have died not to long after release and the multiplayer is the big draw for me. 

Thanks for any help guys and keep slashing!

Welcome to camp, I was just saying hi to another new member yesterday who is on Switch. You might want to scroll back and see if any of the Switch players want to group up. You could also open a thread specifically for the Switch as I don’t believe we have one yet. It might make it easier for you all to find each other.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

We've had a few Switch players posting their intros in this forum  @Slasher_Clone has good suggestions there. For the Xbox there's the Gamertag thread and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, but yeah, for the Switch there's nothing specific as a group yet.

Please take a look at the Rules & Regs forum for guidelines about using this place, and I do hope you can find some fellow Switch players here.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the advise guys will have a look into what you said I m very new to going on forums and posting but will do something. I took the plunge and got it for the switch and happy to report a good amount of people play it and having a blast with it only wish I had discovered it sooner!