Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nico Yazawa

Increased Tape Chances?

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Nico Yazawa said:

I've found 3 tapes in the span of one day. Am I just insanely lucky or an increase in drops?

Im thinking that FRIDAY MARCH 13TH 2020. Gunmedia will come on the air and Broadcast something special i hope.

Im hoping the first Beyond Broadcast will be on FRIDAY MARCH 13TH 2020 WITH EXPLOSIVE NEWS AND UPDATES.

Maybe an answer and question session with WES KELTNER.

WARNING TO READERS THESE ARE JUST IDEAS AND SPECULATION THESE IDEAS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF GUNMEDIA INC OR WES KELTNER.

IN NO WAY DOES MY OPINIONS REPRESENT GUNMEDIA INC WES KELTNER OR ANY GUNMEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANYONE LIVING OR DEAD IS A COINCIDENCE.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum @Nico Yazawa. You could be experiencing a lucky streak. I hope it continues for you.

@Strigoi, could you please stop derailing topics?

Well usually there is extra points and tape drops on Friday the 13th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Well usually there is extra points and tape drops on Friday the 13th.

There's not a Friday the 13th active at the moment. It is possible that the previous event may still be active, even though it was to end on 1/6/2020.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

There's not a Friday the 13th active at the moment. It is possible that the previous event may still be active, even though it was to end on 1/6/2020.

FRIDAY MARCH 13TH 2020 is the first Friday the 13th of the year.

there may be tape drops then and extra points or some other surprises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a given, as that happens every Friday the 13th. The next one won't be any different.

It's still a nice option for the newer members of the community.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

That's a given, as that happens every Friday the 13th. The next one won't be any different.

It's still a nice option for the newer members of the community.

Im hoping for a HUGE SURPRISE FOR THE FIRST FRIDAY THE 13TH OF THE YEAR 2020.

Something at least.

A BEYOND BROADCAST FROM GUNMEDIA SOMETHING PLEASE.

For Goodness sake Friday March 13th 2020 will be the first Friday the 13th of the year.

I May message Randy Greenback on facebook and Matt Shotcha on twitter we deserve SOMETHING ON THE FIRST FRIDAY THE 13TH OF THE YEAR.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I May message Randy Greenback on facebook and Matt Shotcha on twitter

Maybe you should consider contacting the supreme court‘s judges as well in order to make them decide in the ongoing F13 lawsuit not only about the rights, but also in favor of new game content to be provided by the lawsuit‘s winner!

Joking aside, don‘t you think that you’re exaggerating a little bit too much and have become too obsessed with the upcoming „Friday, 13th“ in 2 months?

As @mattshotcha indicated they are working on getting some glitches fixed. Once done (and hopefully tested before go live), they will make a notification for us. That‘s it. 

Regarding any other publication for new games / franchises: some have already fantasized in this forum about a Halloween game, why would they actually anounce this on a Friday 13th and not on a „Halloween“ day? to put it in your words, that would be HUGE, wouldn‘t it?

 

19 hours ago, Nico Yazawa said:

 

I've found 3 tapes in the span of one day. Am I just insanely lucky or an increase in drops?

 

@Nico Yazawa Coming back to your original post and question: yes, I also found a lot of Pamela tapes in the drawers in the last days although the event was  called off already. Keep my fingers crossed, that you find them all soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to sound mean or anything but if anyone wants to collect the tapes to hear them all why not just go on youtube, that's what I did when I gave up looking for the tapes as I felt like it was a waste of time. If you like collecting them for fun, I understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Friday-Fan-88 For me, its just a goal to have them all. I actually have only listened to 1 tape and am waiting to find them all to hear them all. How do you give up looking for tapes? You don't open any drawers anymore? I don't expect to find tapes unless its during a tape chase event. They are just an extra surprise when I'm looking for other items.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, masterkeef42o said:

@Friday-Fan-88 For me, its just a goal to have them all. I actually have only listened to 1 tape and am waiting to find them all to hear them all. How do you give up looking for tapes? You don't open any drawers anymore? I don't expect to find tapes unless its during a tape chase event. They are just an extra surprise when I'm looking for other items.

Well I've got got all Pamela tapes but the Tommy tapes, I only had 8 more tapes to find. Everytime I looked in a game I always found the Pamela ones so I went on the Friday the 13th game reddit site to see if there's an easier way to find them and read some comment about the tapes and someone just said just listen to the tapes on youtube. so I did just that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Im hoping for a HUGE SURPRISE FOR THE FIRST FRIDAY THE 13TH OF THE YEAR 2020.

Something at least.

A BEYOND BROADCAST FROM GUNMEDIA SOMETHING PLEASE.

For Goodness sake Friday March 13th 2020 will be the first Friday the 13th of the year.

I May message Randy Greenback on facebook and Matt Shotcha on twitter we deserve SOMETHING ON THE FIRST FRIDAY THE 13TH OF THE YEAR.

Have a bit of patience. The powers that be will tell us something when they feel they have something they want us to know. Good things come to those who wait, usually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...