Strigoi

EXPLOSION, INSANITY HERE IT IS Friday March 13TH 2020,speculation ideas

Its all TRUE.

NO NEW GAME.

NO NEW ADDITIONS TO ANYTHING.

NO NEW ANYTHING.

Even though we all are loyal Gun Media fans.

Its probably too good to be true and wishfull thinking to hope for a Texas chainsaw massacre game or Halloween game.

NO NOTHING.

REPEAT. NOTHING.

Till everyone gets it through there head.

Gun Media is WASHED UP If they choose table top games and go back to small time games that are ridiculous.

Gun Media has FAILED US Fans.

How could Wes Keltner be involved with so many Horror celebrities and film companies Jason Blum,BLUMHOUSE Etc and cant get a new game or anything new.

IT MAKES ME SOO FRUSTRATED AND WANT TO CRY. AS MY HOPES WERE SOOO HIGH FOR THIS COMPANY.

How can you have BIG PLANS LIKE KIRK HAMMETT In a video game soundtrack but refuse to create a new video game for another 5 or 6 years.

• Confused 1

Not sure how you drew your conclusions from anything said prior but please refrain from friviously posting across the forum of your new theories. 

@Strigoi there is absolutely no sense in critizing a Company for not realizing the illusional thoughts you fantasized about. 

2 hours ago, Wolledc said:

@Strigoi there is absolutely no sense in critizing a Company for not realizing the illusional thoughts you fantasized about. 

The BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR  Was there you just had to walk through.

the connections were all there,Blumhouse,Kirk Hammett.

it seems so obvious.

Im going to look up Gun medias web site maybe they are working on a good ol table top game.

It makes so aggravated my hair could fall out.

• Confused 1

The more I read this thread, the  more I feel like Bruce Willis must have felt in „12 Monkeys“, travelling back in time, trying to understand what is going on...

4F4B580A-3989-412F-B312-D0CDF80F1B52.jpeg.27f6fcf8844faeb80c03d872ef63e767.jpeg

On 3/10/2020 at 12:44 AM, F134Ever86 said:

All it takes is for predator to do extremely well and more devs will do licensed games. Unfortunately good licensed games are about as frequent as good video game movies.

The concept from this game and the Predator game will help to get the floodgates for this style to trickle out other games down the road.

Games like these may be spaced out, but the market for them is there.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:58 AM, Strigoi said:

It makes so aggravated my hair could fall out.

Weren't you bald in the pic you posted?

• Haha 2

On 3/9/2020 at 10:59 PM, JPops said:

Not sure how you drew your conclusions from anything said prior but please refrain from friviously posting across the forum of your new theories. 

i dont feel welcome to post normally.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:25 AM, Strigoi said:

If they choose table top games and go back to small time games that are ridiculous.

If they decided to go for tabletop games, I hope they show Asmodee Digital how not to fuck up a game. I swear, their release of Munchkin is the worst trash I've played this generation and they're utterly incompetent in their own field.

34 minutes ago, SilentVob said:

If they decided to go for tabletop games, I hope they show Asmodee Digital how not to fuck up a game. I swear, their release of Munchkin is the worst trash I've played this generation and they're utterly incompetent in their own field.

Don't read to much into his ramblings. Very little to nothing he posts is based off facts.

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Don't read to much into his ramblings.

This was mostly just me taking the opportunity to spread the word about Asmodee Digital and their constant lack of support and testing on their products.

2 hours ago, wes said:

Dear Darrin,

giphy.gif

-W

I Apologize. i dont want to bother anyone or get into any trouble.

I Understand that Gun media and its employees are not ready to share What Gun Media is doing next.

I Just simply want to post fun ideas about Friday the 13th the game on the forums.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

I Apologize. i dont want to bother anyone or get into any trouble.

I Understand that Gun media and its employees are not ready to share What Gun Media is doing next.

I Just simply want to post fun ideas about Friday the 13th the game on the forums.

Oh sure!

Finally it sinks in when you are getting called out !!!

@wes thanks for that I was rolling over laughing!
Just keep in mind if he isn’t posting about what your next big game project is and if and when we will find out about it.....

He will start posting about his next favorite obsession......YOU.

Coming back to his thread‘s title „EXPLOSION, INSANITY...“ the HUGE Info he so much yearned about, had now been revealed two days earlier than on expected Friday 13th even by himself

After all his denials to have multiple accounts here in the Forum he finally confirmed with his apology (when called out as Darrin) his former alter ego „Darrin“. 

Thanks.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wolledc said:

Coming back to his thread‘s title „EXPLOSION, INSANITY...“ the HUGE Info he so much yearned about, had now been revealed two days earlier than on expected Friday 13th even by himself

After all his denials to have multiple accounts here in the Forum he finally confirmed with his apology (when called out as Darrin) his former alter ego „Darrin“. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Wolledc said:

Thanks.

The thread title is EXPLOSION,INSANITY, SPECULATION IDEAS FOR FRIDAY MARCH 13TH.

This thread was meant to be fun and unrealistic about wild ideas that forum members would like to see on friday march 13th.

at least im entertaining and not a boring thread.