Sign in to follow this  
bryanp3692

Tournaments and it's players

Ok, so i've been around for two years and counting i'm very run of the mill at both Jason and camper , along came an opportunity to "try out" for a team against tourney players .

A) First game i was Jason against 6 "team members and 1 random " needless to say i killed all 6 besides 1 random . Other than allowing them to call the cops because i was defending the Tommy power box they accomplished nothing even with 4 Vanessa .

B ) Now i'm a counselor and " leader" is Jason , low and behold we call cops , call Tommy , get car started and two of us escape.

Now as stated i'm very run of the mill , does this team just suck and i'm wasting my time or are tourneys run different ? just looking for some insight as i'm an out of the loop player . 

My guess: you are a skilled player, but also got lucky. Only way to find out more will be to play more tournaments for you.

@bryanp3692 Honestly I don't think Tourneys are worth playing right now. If you wanna get started you can get into a League Team. The rules are easier to follow one match per week. I recommend the F13 Uprising League on PS4. If you do well in League Play you'll do well in Tournament play too. It'll definitely be interesting because you'll be playing really good players on a near daily basis. I got into a Team because one of my PSN friends wanted me on their team. But they quit too so I left after the league ended. I recommend League over Tourneys for a more enjoyable experience.