Soooo my name is Christopher, im 26 years old i been a fan of the friday the 13th franchise for quite some time now to the point of creating masks & props from the movies as accurate as possible & i play the video game on the switch which i absolutely love but aside from that i hope to make friends who are equally as a nerd as i am & get along...i hope heheh.😝

Also just for the hell of it i wanted to share this manip of NES Jason i made in PS.

live_action_nes_jason_by_thatmoviefantic

• Like 1

Welcome to camp, it’s a bit slow around camp right now but we’re glad to have you.

Sorry I don’t play on Switch but I’m sure there’s a few members who do. 

Feel free to share your masks or props, I’d like to see them.

Welcome to the forums!

Have you been playing the game long or just getting started? Got any particular counsellors or Jasons you enjoy playing as?

I'm not too familiar on who's playing on the Switch around here, though there are some. Usually I point people towards the general Gamertag thread and the Good Sportsmanship Club over in General forum. They could have some Switch tags from forum members in there, and I guess you could also look here in the Introduce Yourself! forum for some recent Switch players.

Please also check out the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines about posting here, and I hope you get some good games in soon!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/