I don't know if this was brought up before. How about adding a new charecter as good as Tommy J 10/10 on everything that can be selected before starting the session and only unlockable for L150.

1 hour ago, Donmaz7 said:

I don't know if this was brought up before. How about adding a new charecter as good as Tommy J 10/10 on everything that can be selected before starting the session and only unlockable for L150.

The developers can no longer add new characters or modes or models the currently active lawsuit has ended content creating for the game unfortunately......

But Tommy is meant to Have the highest attributes in the game because he is the hero character that has defeated Jason in more than one film......

Having  counselors with all tens would take away from what Tommy’s is supposed to be in the game.....he would no longer be special and not to mention this would swing the game heavily into the favor of counselor gameplay these other characters with ten attributes would mop the floor with Jason and Would make all other counselors obsolete...... No one with the option would ever pick a counselor that has lower Stats when they could pick a character that is 10 everything.

7 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

The developers can no longer add new characters or modes or models the in active lawsuit has ended content creating for the game unfortunately......

But Tommy is meant to be the best attributes in the game because he is the hero character that has defeated Jason in more than one film......

Haven’t counselors with all tens would take away from what Tommy’s is supposed to be in the game.....he would no longer be special and not to mention this would swing the game heavily into the favor of counselor gameplay these other characters with ten attributes would mop the floor with Jason and Would make all other counselors obsolete.

I believe it will encourage players to continue playing the game and reach L150 and don't forget it's only availabla for L150 how often there is a L 150 in one session , But it doesn't matter anyway since you have mentioned the lawsuit issue

Sorry there is one thing  i forgot to mention. It gets me so mad when i see unskilled players get killed so quick by Jason  when they get to be Tommy J. When you get to be Tommy J, you are supposed to be hard to be killed or catched. That's what brought up the idea to my mind to come up with a selectable 10 attributes character.

40 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

I believe it will encourage players to continue playing the game and reach L150 and don't forget it's only availabla for L150 how often there is a L 150 in one session , But it doesn't matter anyway since you have mentioned the lawsuit issue

I understand that you suggest that it should only be for 150 levels......I see a lot of 150 players....so I am sure you would get a ton of all ten characters in lobbies....

Players should be motivated to keep playing for the unlocks not an almost guaranteed win condition.....

these all ten stat characters would repair/escape/evade/kill Jason extremely easily....that is why there is only one character maxed out Tommy Jarvis.

26 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

Sorry there is one thing  i forgot to mention. It gets me so mad when i see unskilled players get killed so quick by Jason  when they get to be Tommy J. When you get to be Tommy J, you are supposed to be hard to be killed or catched. That's what brought up the idea to my mind to come up with a selectable 10 attributes character.

It is much harder to kill any player that is skilled who knows how to use their characters strengths and manage their stamina correctly.........

Tommy has everything in his arsenal to keep Jason at bay indefinitely him dying comes down to the the Tommy’s lack of skill bad luck or the high skill of the Jason player.

2 hours ago, Donmaz7 said:

Players who enjoy the game for what it is (bugs and all) will continue to play the game, even without new content.

It's too bad we couldn't have gotten new content before this lawsuit wrecked things. We may have gotten some new counselors, but none with 10s across the board though.

• Like 1