• Part 3
    • Part 4
    • Part 5
    • Part 6
    • Part 7
    • Part 8
    • Part 9
    • Savini

Who is the most common Jason in lobbies/private matches? 
lobbies- I typically see part 3 & 8 

private matches- almost always part 3 every game

overall- prob part 3 

part 5 seems to be very common. its easy to see why too. good ol' roy is a mighty fine jason.. it upsets me that part 5 is better than part 4.. part 4 is my favorite from the movies & i hate he has that granny shift! how the hell is roy out shifting jason??

yeaah i think youre right on part 3 & 8 as well.. i think its 3, 5 and 8 for sure.

Part 3, Roy, Part8 and Part6 are common picks on PC.  Savini is actually fairly common (no comment on it's legitimacy),  more so than some of the other Jasons.

Most popular is definitely 3 and 5, followed by 8 due to the lack of weaknesses. Especially if the lobby is loaded up on speed characters and hell even when its not.

Most balanced is probably 2, 4 and 6. They have solid strengths and real weaknesses.

Least popular are probably 7 and 9. Even though I play them mostly. Savini is also not very popular either because of the shaming or the backers mostly being gone and replaced by cheaters who use him.

Its rather pathetic how much people stick to the meta though, but you can't force people to play outside their comfort zone. Imagine if in every lobby, you weren't allowed any clones of counselors OR Jasons? Imagine how long it would take to fill a lobby and the lobby hopping involved?

😁

• Thanks 1

Part 3 and Part 8 I think are the most popular. Everybody starts off with Part 3 and Part 8 is just as balanced. Part 3 gets way better with weapon swap too. He's the only one with Weapon Strength, running, and 5 traps. With the correct door breaking tech he also has Destruction lol

Although I prefer Part 2 myself, I've noticed the vast majority of Jasons I've encountered are Part 3 and Part 7.  It's also odd that I hardly ever see any Part 4 Jasons anymore, maybe one in ten or so.  

Part 2 and i don't think that i will change my mind in the future unless they came up with new Jason 

I seem to come across a lot of part 3 and 8, because of the destruction strength I guess. If I'm choosing a Jason and there are a lot of Vanessa players I normally pick 2 or 5 as they can run and have more traps. 

I come across of part 3 and part 5 because they’re unlocked at the beginning of the game. Also I come across part 7’s quite often as well. 

But I think in general a lot of people use part 8 because he’s a good Jason, he doesnt have crippling weaknesses and he has good strengths.