First time I've seen the weapon supersize this way. Have been told the flare gun technique still works, but not all the time. 

Based on what seems to happen in the video, I wonder if the "supersize" effect is limited to how the spectator is seeing it.  I say this because the Deborah player does not attempt to hit Jason from a long distance.

It makes me think that the weapon was still normal size from the perspective of the player.  I know if I saw my counselor wielding a 15-foot long machete, I'd try hitting Jason with it from 15 feet away.

4 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Based on what seems to happen in the video, I wonder if the "supersize" effect is limited to how the spectator is seeing it.  I say this because the Deborah player does not attempt to hit Jason from a long distance.

It makes me think that the weapon was still normal size from the perspective of the player.  I know if I saw my counselor wielding a 15-foot long machete, I'd try hitting Jason with it from 15 feet away.

I wish I could share chat audio with the clip. The player absolutely saw the same thing because they were screaming in the mic that they had a huge machete.

If it had been me, I would have tried to smack Jason form a safe distance until the machete broke, lol. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Very possible theory here!

This never went away.

And yes, if you have a supersized weapon, you see it as a supersized weapon.

No it does not change the hit boxes or range.