Sign in to follow this  

was anybody aware that the offline bots can kill each other with weapons? offline adam was about to bite the dust but instead he bit the bullet as a heroic offline mitch shot him out of my clutches. maybe too much out of my clutches, & the blood was on offline mitch's hands. first time this has ever happened to me.. anybody else??

i bet you can pit them against each other..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

That sounds like an interesting challenge.  No survivors w/ 0/8 kills.  😂

• Haha 1

If the developers had included some toggles similar to ones that were technologically available and implemented in at least one game from over 20 years ago (Perfect Dark), we could test stuff like this.

Imagine giving all players the "Cutthroat" attribute, in which they will willingly sacrifice (and even sabotage!) their fellow counselors in an effort to escape.  We could see counselors crippling each other in order to make their "pal" an easier target for the Jason player.

Seeing as how this is not really "new content," I have hope that this is something that could still be implemented as the game's life draws to a close.  It would certainly make the single player more interesting and varied.

4 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

was anybody aware that the offline bots can kill each other with weapons? offline adam was about to bite the dust but instead he bit the bullet as a heroic offline mitch shot him out of my clutches. maybe too much out of my clutches, & the blood was on offline mitch's hands. first time this has ever happened to me.. anybody else??

Yes I knew this when Tommy killed tiffany with the shotgun while I tried to kill her.

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yes I knew this when Tommy killed tiffany with the shotgun while I tried to kill her.

Sounds like the very first „Jason offline bot teamer“ 😉

29 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Sounds like the very first „Jason offline bot teamer“ 😉

How can the bot team tho from a logical standpoint it just sounds like it wants to team kill.

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

How can the bot team tho from a logical standpoint it just sounds like it wants to team kill.

The machines are adapting...oh God! ITS SKYNET.

Most of the time the offline betrayals on the matches that I do comes from the Tommy bot and his use of a shotgun lol. He shot my jenny one time and got payback on the next game when I found Jenny with a shot gun and as I grabbed Tommy. Jenny shot him :D. Oh and btw, some times when Tommy bot gets into a car, he somehow finds away to run someone over lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

I've seen it happen once or twice.

15 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I look forward to the video from the player that makes this happen.

14 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

If the developers had included some toggles similar to ones that were technologically available and implemented in at least one game from over 20 years ago (Perfect Dark), we could test stuff like this.

Perfect Dark was one hell of a game back in the day. Looks like I'll be firing it up this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration.

3 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

Terminator: Betrayal in Camp Crystal Lake.

• Like 3

On 1/8/2020 at 2:08 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

in my case, offline bot mitch just wanted to help offline bot adam. he was just a little too offline bot high & blasted him by mistake 😂

so i guess this means they were programmed to help a grabbed team mate, or he just shot simply because jason was too close for comfort.

this is on pack small by the way..

On 1/8/2020 at 7:44 AM, GeneiJin said:

if you limp a weapon weilding camper out, they will chase you around trying to hit you. so then if you limp a few out & theyre chasing you, its possible to make them miss jason & hit each other.. so it can be done!

On 1/8/2020 at 8:44 AM, GeneiJin said:

I had this. 0/8 kills. All suicides. Packanack Small, back before half the counselors would just go into hiding the entire match

On 1/8/2020 at 8:18 PM, TommysMightyChin said:

Shhhhh! 

On 1/9/2020 at 4:16 PM, glowing ooze said:

in my case, offline bot mitch just wanted to help offline bot adam. he was just a little too offline bot high & blasted him by mistake 😂

so i guess this means they were programmed to help a grabbed team mate, or he just shot simply because jason was too close for comfort.

this is on pack small by the way..

Mitch wanted A.J all to himself! SMH!

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Shhhhh! 

Mitch wanted A.J all to himself! SMH!

well if offline bot AJ is anything like challage mode AJ, mitch is going to have to go to the doctor afterwards 😂😂😂😁😅

23 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

well if offline bot AJ is anything like challage mode AJ, mitch is going to have to go to the doctor afterwards 😂😂😂😁😅

Adam comes back as a zombie Adam and fights Mitch for A.J's hand! 

• Haha 1