Continuing with what could have been, let's turn our attention to our hockey masked slasher. What would you have liked to see Jason able to do, if this game had turned out differently?

• Like 3

Honestly. They did a great job implementing morphing, shifting, and the run/walk mechanic with alive/undead Jason's. Not much I would add. (I would, however, get rid of the Rage buff.)

Maybe instead of the Weapon Swap that we got, each Jason could have come with two or three weapons exclusive to that Jason. They could toggle through them either on the map or prior to character select.

Would love to have seen Part 10 (Pre-Uber) and Part 11 (FvJ) added to the game.

Actually not much, I like most of the mechanics as they are, but maybe only one thing: While in rage mode I would have liked to see him also be able to burst through dining tables (destroy them or push them to the corners, blocking doors + windows) in the cabins.

In other words avoiding the sometimes endless running and teasing around the table games by some counselors with slow Jasons. 

@TheFinalFriday, I would have liked to have seen Jason pick up weapons similar to the counselors.

@Wolledc, Jason should have had more destructive tendencies in the game. That would have been something to see.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, masterkeef42o said:

He should be able to break tables and furniture so you can stop those morons who just loop an OP table for 8 minutes. 

If he couldn't break them, at least push them out of the way.

• Like 4

Become a Counselor like how we all assumed Paranoia was going to work, I just really wanted to try that mode out.

Maybe make Jason be more like Jason??? Jason in this game doesn’t compare to how badass and destructive he was In the movies. Counselors in the game can gang up on a psycho supernatural killer and knock his ass out in the game and kill him way too easily. Don’t get me wrong I like to fight Jason for the lols. And it’s kind of what makes this game just a funny game to fuck around on for me. And to me this doesn’t even feel like a horror game tbh bc it’s so easy to troll Jason...  But if I would’ve made the game I would’ve made it a lot differently and made Jason way more badass and scary. 

Here’s what I’d do to change things.
Allow Jason to throw and break furniture, grab and throw counselors, have different weapons around the map that he can pick up and use, allow Jason to use 1 special weapon one time per game (spear gun or bow and arrow for ex=1 shot 1 kill), Infinite stalk until the final 5 minutes of the game, nerf Jason’s shift ability heavily and give it a longer cooldown, buff morph ability to help him keep up with counselors instead, allow Jason to close and lock doors, hide in certain hiding spots he can fit in to pop out at counselors if they walk by, buff combat stance, damage output, and mask hp. 

If this was done to Jason counselors would need a change to. Buff stealth heavily, buff composure, buff strength to have stun chance alongside damage output as well, nerf combat, make shotgun ammo available in drawers, nerf shotguns damage output. Buff perk slots to 6 in a game. Escaping- No car or police escapes. Only boat escapes, surviving the night, and have multiple ways of defeating Jason. Part 3 kill, current kill, and part 6 kill. (All hard to achieve) 

instead of rage mode I’d do what’s realistic for the human vs zombie Jason. All infinite stalk till 5 min left 

Zombie Jason’s strengths/weaknesses 

+weapon strength, +destruction, + water speed, + shift, +stun resistance

-can’t run, -traps, -morph

*+Destruction would be changed to how much destruction Jason can do against not only doors but furniture, and given the ability to throw counselors. +Stun resistance would also work against shotguns. (Could take 6 shots to stun) this is why I’d spawn ammo in drawers. 

Human Jason’s strengths/weaknesses 

+can run, +morph, +throwing knives, +traps, 

-shift, -water speed, -stun resistance 

+can run faster running speed compared to Jason’s current speed now. 

Make Jason more customizable.

Examples using current/cut things.

- Be able to use his current shift or swap it to the way it worked in Alpha based on the gameplay reveal with a point and click type of short morph

- Switch between his current walk animation and the Alpha walk animation

- Switch between his current grab and the original grab

- If you equip a machete on Part 6, the machete on his belt wouldn't be there in game

- Switch between Part 4 masks, the one with the chevs and the one without to play off the filming mistakes in the film

- Switch between the canon Part 9 head from the film and the canon eye that Gun decided on

Other things include...

- Switching Stalk and Sense

- Removing toggle on Sense

- Make his melee attacks cause counselors to drop their weapons and stumble...this alone would make Jason superior in combat as it makes no sense for the counselors to be better in this area

Not gonna go into a long list because other things mentioned I mostly agree with and have been said a billion times before and for years at this point.

two things i wouldve liked to see is

1-jason can pick up dead bodies. he can move them where ever and the dead body jump scare thing will then happen in that location. so jason could place where he wanted a scare, hide there, & have that extra "stun" on the camper to grab them. you could also hang the body in a doorway, or in a hallway or whatever to block campers. if anything, this feature would just be cool.

2- have weapon strength increase for every brat that is in jason's "danger zone". so this way, if jason has a gang of brats all around him, his weapon strength will double. then jason could hack those fools to pieces like a jason should. this is a little much i must say, & id rather jason have better combat/defense other than spin move, strike & jason jog away repeat.

aside from a few problems, mainly with the wonky combat system and laughably low jason HP, i think they did jason good with his skills & powers for the most part.

the sad truth is they made  a crap game cuz  they didnt even watch the movies they gave the campers stamina bars       but jason who btw is a 90+ year old fart can walk an run forever without a stamina bar that is punishable by suing an  the ppl who worked on this game basicly they got everything wrong in this game  maybe someday some 1 will make a good game but it wasnt this game

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

id rather jason have better combat/defense other than spin move, strike & jason jog away repeat.

Right why should a supernatural killer ever have to jog away from a tiny little camp counselor 😂

4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Right why should a supernatural killer ever have to jog away from a tiny little camp counselor 😂

jason looks so funny when he is joggin too. yeaah when ya gotta fight like that its very ridiculas. dont mess with a jog swing juke spin jason..

1 minute ago, glowing ooze said:

jason looks so funny when he is joggin too. yeaah when ya gotta fight like that its very ridiculas. dont mess with a jog swing juke spin jason..

Lol If you think that looks ridic just imagine if Jason could dodge in combat stance. 

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lol If you think that looks ridic just imagine if Jason could dodge in combat stance. 

itd look alot like how he dodged that van in part 3 😅

3 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

What if Jason could actually hide in dark rooms like in Part 2 and 4

thatd be awesome. like if he stepped into the shawdows & turned invisible.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:38 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Become a Counselor like how we all assumed Paranoia was going to work, I just really wanted to try that mode out.

You and me both. Too bad that didn't pan out.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:27 PM, glowing ooze said:

two things i wouldve liked to see is

1-jason can pick up dead bodies. he can move them where ever and the dead body jump scare thing will then happen in that location. so jason could place where he wanted a scare, hide there, & have that extra "stun" on the camper to grab them. you could also hang the body in a doorway, or in a hallway or whatever to block campers. if anything, this feature would just be cool.

2- have weapon strength increase for every brat that is in jason's "danger zone". so this way, if jason has a gang of brats all around him, his weapon strength will double. then jason could hack those fools to pieces like a jason should. this is a little much i must say, & id rather jason have better combat/defense other than spin move, strike & jason jog away repeat.

aside from a few problems, mainly with the wonky combat system and laughably low jason HP, i think they did jason good with his skills & powers for the most part.

Those would have been interesting concepts. Posing the bodies would have been a real improvement on atmosphere.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:32 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

the sad truth is they made  a crap game cuz  they didnt even watch the movies they gave the campers stamina bars       but jason who btw is a 90+ year old fart can walk an run forever without a stamina bar that is punishable by suing an  the ppl who worked on this game basicly they got everything wrong in this game  maybe someday some 1 will make a good game but it wasnt this game

Kindly stick to the topic at hand.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:48 PM, ExpertDual said:

What if Jason could actually hide in dark rooms like in Part 2 and 4

I think I would have really enjoyed that. Stalking someone indoors is the next best thing though.

• Like 3

On 1/7/2020 at 4:32 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

If it's such a "crap game" why are you here, posting on a forum dedicated to it? Illfonic did a lot of fucking up and nobody denies that, but it also can't be denied that they poured an incredible amount of time and effort into making this feel as much like the movies as possible (at least as far as the look and feel goes , the execution ... not so much). Their biggest mistake (at least in my opinion, and aside from not having dedicated servers at launch) was listening to whiners cry about Jason being difficult to survive against. I concede that making Jason impossible to stun or kill entirely would have been a huge mistake, as it would have basically meant counselors have no chance whatsoever of surviving, but there is no way in hell counselors should be able to run Jason so ragged that an entire lobby can escape or kill him in 90% of matches.

Escaping or killing Jason should feel more like winning a prize and less like going to work at your crappy-ass job on Monday morning.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Escaping or killing Jason should feel more like winning a prize and less like going to work at your crappy-ass job on Monday morning.

You could look at it like being a Cracker Jack prize at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You could look at it like being a Cracker Jack prize at this point.

Who're you calling a cracka? 😂

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Who're you calling a cracka? 😂

I knew you were gonna go there lol.

• Haha 2

I would love to switch between different versions of the masks tbh.....

Part 3 has the axe wound damage.

Part 6 has pre-bullet wound and a repeller damage.

Part 7 has the many different scar marks on the mask from rock and non-rock damage look.

Part 8 has the toxic waste damage.