emchapps

A tip for finding the gun in Packanack

If you spawn in the Packanack lodge living room, open the door to the kitchen. If it opens toward you, the gun is guaranteed to be in that little closet in the corner. If the door opens away from you/toward the kitchen, the gun won't be there. Just something I've noticed lately 🙂

The rifle usually seems to be in that closet like you said or (if not) then directly outside of Packanack Lodge on the picnic table at the big campfire (before the map stand).

the closet at the kitchen is nevertheless a visit worth, I often find the gasoline for the car there as well.

I've found shotguns spawn in the middle room on the lower level of the house with the spiral staircase on a shelf or in the bathroom/showers cabin on either side of the building in an alcove. Sorry, I can't remember the maps they are on, but those locations are where I normally find them.

10 hours ago, MichaelCrawford said:

I've found shotguns spawn in the middle room on the lower level of the house with the spiral staircase on a shelf  (Higgins Haven) or in the bathroom/showers cabin on either side of the building in an alcove.(Crystal Lake) Sorry, I can't remember the maps they are on, but those locations are where I normally find them.

If on Packanack and the gun isn't in the kitchen, or on the table outside, check beside the wall right as you pass from the kitchen side of the lodge past the steps into the next room. A lot of times, it's propped up against the wall right after the steps.

Also, while were talking gun locations, Pinehurst has a guaranteed gun spawn in the closet inside the barn every round as well.

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If on Packanack and the gun isn't in the kitchen, or on the table outside, check beside the wall right as you pass from the kitchen side of the lodge past the steps into the next room. A lot of times, it's propped up against the wall right after the steps.

Also, while were talking gun locations, Pinehurst has a guaranteed gun spawn in the closet inside the barn every round as well.

Always a health spray in that same barn too. As well as 2 in the main lodge upstairs ... 1 in the bathroom and 1 in the bedroom to the right.

No tip needed.

It's either in the kitchen closet or on the other side of the staircase coming from the kitchen.

Never seen it not spawn in one of those two locations.