Sign in to follow this  
SilverTiger

Improvement Ideas and Bug-Report

Hi!

I try to clarify the bugs I've expierenced as precise as possible. But I really can't list all relevant factors causing the bug, because the bugs often are not easily reproduacble. I just mention things I expierenced several times while playing. I'm a steam player.

Bug-List:

- councelors often stuck into the air when Jason tries to perform a kill animation after grabbing them
- sometimes when you flee as Thommy Jarvis with the car you are teleporting outside the  map barrier (often into the water)
- when a counselor holds a spray can while Jason is grabbing him, it doesn't disappear during the kill animation and causes clipping issues.
- the view of killed councelors at the end of an round sometimes is wrong
- the german text-translation often is wrong
- sometimes killing animations causes a jittering of the hole image

- in the ending scene of a match when Jason return to his cabin, sometimes he is depicted as Savini Jason although he wasn't in the match

- in the ending scene of a match when Jason returns to his cabin he always wears his mask even he lost it while the match

- while car driving the car often jitters when you view it from the outside

- when a killing animation starts the counselors long hair always "jumps"

- the 120 seconds idle-timeout even is active when a already dead player watches the remaining game

- sometimes when you play with NPCs all counselors stand still at their spawn point and don't move

Suggestions:

- counselors should get more EP while playing to rank up faster (e.g. some E.P.  for evey locked door not just for the first one)

- the last surviving counselor should get some bonus like a bit more stamina or the absence of fear (it also would be more movie accurate because the surving teen in the movies is a harder enemy for Jason too)
- the general graphics and animations should get improved
- more physically interactive envoirment (e.g. destroyable plates or tables)

- achievements should also get achievable in singleplayer mode with NPCs

- the profile (badges and rank) should get acceable in the offline mode as well

2 hours ago, SilverTiger said:

Jason is too overpowered and should get some more disadvantages in general gameplay (e.g.Jason can grap the same counselor just one time within 60 seconds)

Jason has been nerfed over and over again since launch. Killing him is the easiest win condition for counselors in the game. Jason doesn't need anymore disadvantages.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SilverTiger said:

Suggestions:

- counselors should get more EP while playing to rank up faster (e.g. some E.P.  for evey locked door not just for the first one)

If you play during an increased XP event, you can level up faster during that time. Some players wish it would permanently be increased, given how late in the game's life we are in.

- Jason is too overpowered and should get some more disadvantages in general gameplay (e.g.Jason can grap the same counselor just one time within 60 seconds)

There are a number of threads here that can give you insight on how to deal with Jason. You can also watch some videos of game play on Youtube as well.
- all counselors should get a message when a mission relevant target was accomplished (e.g. "the boat was refueld")

You have the radios in game for communication. Talk to your fellow counselors to find out what's going on.

Many of us would like this one resolved, but we don't know that chances of that happening. It's lower priority if it is still an option.

- more physically interactive envoirment

If you mean new environmental kills, that's not likely to happen due to the lawsuit that has stopped content.

A lot of us would like changes here too.

Welcome to the forum.

You can post your bug observations to jasonkillsbugs.com. Submit any relevant details about the bugs that you can to help with the fixing process.

As far as some of your suggestions, the game is in the late stages of its development cycle. Many of the things a lot of us would like to see changed will probably never happen. We're still hoping for the best, while being prepared for the worst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilverTiger said:

Thanks for your response. I updated my list - I will update it regualry. Btw is the game still in developement (patches)?

Patches for bugs and glitches, but that’s it. There will never be any content added or any major alterations to the game. 

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Patches for bugs and glitches, but that’s it. There will never be any content added or any major alterations to the game. 

The only alterations I'd like to see is the implementation of the offline profile access, and the expansion of the capacity to hold at least one of each perk.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:18 PM, SilverTiger said:

Hi!

I try to clarify the bugs I've expierenced as precise as possible. But I really can't list all relevant factors causing the bug, because the bugs often are not easily reproduacble. I just mention things I expierenced several times while playing. I'm a steam player.

Bug-List:

- councelors often stuck into the air when Jason tries to perform a kill animation after grabbing them
- sometimes when you flee as Thommy Jarvis with the car you are teleporting outside the  map barrier (often into the water)
- when a counselor holds a spray can while Jason is grabbing him, it doesn't disappear during the kill animation and causes clipping issues.
- the view of killed councelors at the end of an round sometimes is wrong
- the german text-translation often is wrong, I used the service https://pickwriters.com/japanese-translation-services to correct the translation
- sometimes killing animations causes a jittering of the hole image

- in the ending scene of a match when Jason return to his cabin, sometimes he is depicted as Savini Jason although he wasn't in the match

- in the ending scene of a match when Jason returns to his cabin he always wears his mask even he lost it while the match

- while car driving the car often jitters when you view it from the outside

- when a killing animation starts the counselors long hair always "jumps"

- the 120 seconds idle-timeout even is active when a already dead player watches the remaining game

- sometimes when you play with NPCs all counselors stand still at their spawn point and don't move

Suggestions:

- the last surviving counselor should get some bonus like a bit more stamina or the absence of fear (it also would be more movie accurate because the surving teen in the movies is a harder enemy for Jason too)
- more physically interactive envoirment (e.g. destroyable plates or tables)

- the profile (badges and rank) should get acceable in the offline mode as well

You are doing a great job, thanks to people like you, the products are improving, listening to the community.