Sign in to follow this  
FabrinRodriguez

What character suffered the worst death in your opinion in the 'Friday the 13th' series

I'm gonna go with Paula in 'Jason Lives'. We see her get semi half thrown out a window then pulled back in but later we see that the interior of the cabin is just COVERED IN BLOOD. Like all the blood in her body was emptied into a hose and just sprayed everywhere. On the beds, the floor, the ceiling, and the bowl of popcorn. This poor girl just gets demolished, no matter if she felt everything or died early on but Jason just like incinerated her body. There was no body, just the entirety of all her blood sprayed all over the cabin

I’m gonna go with Alice Hardy, she survived part 1 only to be killed by Jason in part 2. The worst part is that she is only known as missing and nobody knows her dead body is in Jason’s shack. I wonder if the police ever found his shack? 

I actually have 3 in mind. The first and foremost is the punk kid in Part 5 who had a road flare shoved into his mouth.  The second is Shelley in Part 3 who had his throat slit but it took him a long time to bleed out and die, especially when he could have gotten help from Chili had she realized his wound was not a prank in time. And finally I go with Derek,  also from Part 3, who had his head squeezed, which caused his eyeball to pop out. Just my opinion.  Cheers

Alice got it easy. She got scared for a few seconds then manhandled and stabbed in the brain. Over too quick.

The boxer in Part 8 that got a hot rock shoved in his chest is pretty bad in my opinion. It happened kind of slow.

Paula in part 6 seems pretty bad. But once she's thrown half through the window she's either dead already or unconscious, in either case she can't feel Jason turning her into paste at that point.

The guy in part 9 getting boiled in cooking grease is pretty bad. That might be the worst one, pain-wise. However, there are those 2 guys that get melted after Jason hops out of their bodies so maybe that's the worst.

interesting choices. off the top of my head, ima go with whats his name from part 4 that got stabbed in the junk with a harpoooon gun out in the lake. he was stabbed in the junk after seeing his dead girlfriend, whos heart he had just broken, then most likely drownd. thats a double wammy.

Cool topic thread!

hmmmmm...... for me Eddie’s death from Part 5 with the leather strap and tree.

the only positive was banging Tina before he was murdered lol