Sign in to follow this  
TheFinalFriday

Propeller Spawn Locations for Jarvis House and Pinehurst

Is there a map or definitive list of all possible Propeller Spawn locations for Jarvis House and Pinehurst? Its the only item I have a hard time finding. I have seen it spawn in certain areas once and then never again. I always thought there was a finite amount of places the Propeller could possibly spawn.

Whenever I find it, the location is in one of the 4-5 cabins surrounding the boat. I usually also search in those cabins where a counselor just left as many seem to overlook it or doesn’t seem to bother.

But, I agree, the search for it can be a very tough nut and it happens quite often that I misjudge one of those many desk ventilators for the propeller, especially when you are searching with the flashlight for it.

a tricky place some players may over look is the top of the stairs at the party house. there is a shelf it sits on right at the top of the stairs. another spot is the jarvis house basement to the right of the enterance on a shelf. the prop is hard to spot, it can be on little round tables, corner shelves in the small houses just right of the doorway, even on rare occasions on the dock where the boat is parked. one of your most important tools is your camera. aim it all over the place high & low when you are searching cabins. oh & pinehurst, there are 2 spots in the main house it can be, both on main level. its usually close by the boat, just gotta serch for that little white circle.

• Thanks 1

Sometimes that map has two batteries but never two cars. Makes me wonder if sometimes there is no propeller. Sure feels like it sometimes.

I think the Boat propeller spawns on Jarvis are

The island cabin on the left, the bottom left cabin all the way on the left, the bottom cabin left but not the farthest, the bottom cabin on the middle right, the basement of the Jarvis house, the bookshelf of the Party House, the middle house underneath Jarvis, the left house next to the cops, and the house on-top of the Party house. It doesn't spawn in like 4 spots and every spot that it never spawns car parts spawn there.

Pinehurst the propeller is always close to the bottom or on the island to the right

• Thanks 1

If so, that's a lot more locations than the other maps. Definetly a lot more work for an objective that is always present on those maps. Thanks for the replies everyone.

Isn't it usually guaranteed on most if not all maps that one part for the boat/cars is always in one of the immediate houses nearby? The propeller is a tricky one especially on bigger maps and cause its smaller its harder for the eye to see. I usually find it on the small coffee tables.

I find Jarvis/Pinehurst to lack any consistency when it comes to the closeness of the propeller spawn.

In other words, it can be literally all the way across the map compared to where the boat is.

Its far more consistent on the launch maps.

I played a round on Pinehurst last night where the propeller was in the cabin beside the car at the top of the map and the boat was beside the main house. Needless to say, I didn’t get the boat repaired that round. 

If memory serves, Gun issued a patch fix that "corrected" items spawning near the objective every time. Not 100% sure if I am remembering correctly though.

Jarvis House and Pinehurst that rule of thumb is definitely not accurate.

I try to go for the boat almost every match if I can. I find the propeller as far away from the boat as possible more times than not.

Back when the game came out there were fan maps that showed all possible spawn locations for each item. But I think Gun mixed them up so much/upped the spawn locations so that its harder to list them.

It's random from what I can tell. I do like the fact that the parts are shown on the map when someone drops them (be it by death or voluntarily.)

On Pinehurst I'm pretty sure I've seen them everywhere and anywhere on the map...including the boat dock itself. 

Coming from my personal experience, the propeller has been a rare find for me on this large map. It is one of those objective items that you unusually find either when Jason is on hot persuit after you and/or when there is only very limited time left on the match clock.