Hello, i am not a native English speaker so i apologise for the possibility of me speaking terrible fucking english.

I bought the game yesterday and enjoy it but i have a pretty hard complaint. i watched a lot of youtubers play the game since it's day of release and always really enjoyed watching mainly because of the fun encounters with others. i am from the netherlands and am thus forced to play on EU servers and this really sucks because these servers are only filled with russian speakers who can't or don't want to speak English, this totally fucks up one of the main components that make the game fun. i suggest allowing us to change from where we play from the settings. thanks for hearing me out

5 minutes ago, Cat of Oz said:

Hello, i am not a native English speaker so i apologise for the possibility of me speaking terrible fucking english.

I bought the game yesterday and enjoy it but i have a pretty hard complaint. i watched a lot of youtubers play the game since it's day of release and always really enjoyed watching mainly because of the fun encounters with others. i am from the netherlands and am thus forced to play on EU servers and this really sucks because these servers are only filled with russian speakers who can't or don't want to speak English, this totally fucks up one of the main components that make the game fun. i suggest allowing us to change from where we play from the settings. thanks for hearing me out

Don’t worry I think your English is perfectly fine! What console do you play on? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Is there a way you could change your setting on Steam to say your in another country? 

i don't think you can. you can cange place you're from on steam but i think that's only like cosmetic. servers are dependant on the game itself i think

24 minutes ago, Cat of Oz said:

i don't think you can. you can cange place you're from on steam but i think that's only like cosmetic. servers are dependant on the game itself i think

Oh okay sorry I couldn’t help☹️