6 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Usually video games dont get a soundtrack with celebrities like Kirk Hammett unless the video game is a HUGE well known franchise horror title like Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

If the money is right, they can get whoever they want for a soundtrack without it being a huge franchise. 
Since we’re all throwing out guesses and speculating here.....I say Gun’s next horror project doesn’t even involve a major horror franchise. 

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Usually video games dont get a soundtrack with celebrities like Kirk Hammett

Where does Kirk actually state that he is going to do this? The posted videos are quite „old“, only show Kirk’s fascination over the classic genre and other than the wishful thinking of Wes I do not see any indications?

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If the money is right, they can get whoever they want for a soundtrack without it being a huge franchise. 
Since we’re all throwing out guesses and speculating here.....I say Gun’s next horror project doesn’t even involve a major horror franchise. 

Hmmm Well i know that Wes Keltner said that there next game for sure was going to be horror.

Why would Wes Keltner spend money on a video game soundtrack that is a new generic video game title that know one has heard of.

most video games dont even get soundtracks.

Maybe your right.

maybe its nothing.

i dont want to be accused of spreading falsehood,confusion,conjecture.

I Dont understand why i cant just speculate and share my wishes like everyone else gets too without getting called out.

Lets all just be negative and say that Gunmedia and Wes Keltner are doing nothing next because there is no absolute proof.

Name video games that have a soundtrack besides Friday the 13th that is not a well known successful video game franchise.

Why would a company spend money priniting cds and doing music for a generic video game title that is unknown.

25 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

What videogame doesn't have a soundtrack?

Most video games dont come with a seperate music soundtrack for sale.

If Gunmedias next game was a generic title and not a major horror franchise then why didnt Wes Keltner and Gunmedia  create a musical soundtrack score for Layers of Fear 2.

The Fact that Wes Keltner is thinking BIG and wanting a musical score soundtrack cd of music sold separately from the game shows that Wes Keltner must have a big franchise title hes thinking about at least.

Friday the 13th the game got a soundtrack cd musical score.

Why didnt the Wes Keltner Gunmedia GENERIC game project LAYERS OF FEAR 2 get a soundtrack then if game soundtracks arent a big deal.

I Just dont think many people would want to buy a video game soundtrack thats not well known.

Another good question is why would Kirk Hammett be involved in a Halloween video game soundtrack as there is no room for guitars in the main Halloween theme.

John Carpenter and a well known D.J keyboardist would be more likely for a Halloween soundtrack.

Id like to think that Gunmedias next project will be A HUGE DELUXE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE GAME FOR PS5 and XBOX. With a deluxe soundtrack featuring Kirk Hammett,J devil Jonathan Davis,Will Rhammer etc.THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE PROOF OF A TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE GAME.IM JUST SHARING MY VIDEO GAME FANTASIES.

A Deluxe version of the game with extra downloadable limited edition FAMILY SAW and other rare chainsaws.

I Know that NOTHING IS CERTAIN,but the FACT that Wes Keltner is even thinking of a Huge video game Horror soundtrack with Kirk Hammett shows that Wes Keltner is thinking BIG.

It seems as if Wes Keltner maybe is thinking of crowd funding campaigns with DELUXE LIMITED EDITION MERCHANDISE and downloadable content not available in stores.

The Art book and soundtrack for Friday the 13th the game could have been more popular with more widespread advertisement.

Im tired of being accused of spreading false and weird ideas. i have the right to share my video game hopes and dreams in this forum just as anyone else has the right to do so.

How could a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game work.

How would you describe different maps in a Texas chainsaw massacre game maybe seperate them by year or the maps location and names.

The Farmhouse map.

The Farm and meat processing cattle farm.

etc

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I heard Kirk Hammett owns a Part 7 Mask.

Im just happy that Wes Keltner has access to celebrities like Kirk Hammett.

Its pretty obvious that if Wes Keltner is thinking of making a video game soundtrack maybe with Kirk Hammet hes thinking BIG.

I Doubt a Halloween video game soundtrack would need the guitar playing of Kirk Hammett.

• Confused 1

Can they even release the original Slasher game if they wanted to? Or is it now intertwined with the F13 game, and can’t legally be made at all? I really want to see what their original vision was. 

On 1/11/2020 at 2:27 PM, Strigoi said:

Why would Wes Keltner spend money on a video game soundtrack that is a new generic video game title that know one has heard of.

If it fit his vision, that would be reason enough. People like music from video games. Money can be made from that.

most video games dont even get soundtracks.

Most modern video games do have a soundtrack.

I Dont understand why i cant just speculate and share my wishes like everyone else gets too without getting called out.

What you post is up to you, just as how one responds is up to them.

Name video games that have a soundtrack besides Friday the 13th that is not a well known successful video game franchise.

I can name a couple games that are not well known, but have soundtracks:

1. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Funded by crowdfunding like this game)

2. World of Goo

Standalone video games not part of a big franchise can have soundtracks.

Why would a company spend money priniting cds and doing music for a generic video game title that is unknown.

We live in a digital age now. You don't have to keep printing CDs when you can buy soundtracks on Amazon or iTunes.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, MichaelMemers said:

What videogame doesn't have a soundtrack?

Exactly.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, Strigoi said:

If Gunmedias next game was a generic title and not a major horror franchise then why didnt Wes Keltner and Gunmedia  create a musical soundtrack score for Layers of Fear 2. Google "Layers of Fear 2 Soundtrack" and see what comes up.

The Fact that Wes Keltner is thinking BIG and wanting a musical score soundtrack cd of music sold separately from the game shows that Wes Keltner must have a big franchise title hes thinking about at least. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Friday the 13th the game got a soundtrack cd musical score. That was because that was most likely planned.

I Just dont think many people would want to buy a video game soundtrack thats not well known.

I'm a living example of a person who enjoys video game music from both well known and little known games. I'm not  the only one.

Another good question is why would Kirk Hammett be involved in a Halloween video game soundtrack as there is no room for guitars in the main Halloween theme. The future of music is unwritten. None of us know what could be developed one day.

John Carpenter and a well known D.J keyboardist would be more likely for a Halloween soundtrack. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Im tired of being accused of spreading false and weird ideas. i have the right to share my video game hopes and dreams in this forum just as anyone else has the right to do so.

You are free to express your views like the rest of us. People will respond in kind how they want to. That's how forums work.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:07 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I heard Kirk Hammett owns a Part 7 Mask.

He's got good taste.

10 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Can they even release the original Slasher game if they wanted to? Or is it now intertwined with the F13 game, and can’t legally be made at all? I really want to see what their original vision was. 

If they designed a new one from scratch, I'd say yes. It probably could use similar mechanics to this one, but the assets would likely have to be completely different.

• Like 1