Zomb Slays

Zomb Slays Introduction

I just wanted to give a short introduction of myself and let others know where to find me. My name is Zomb Slays or better known as just Z. I’m a Music Producer and Digital Manager for several brands and artists in the underground music community. I’ve been a Friday The 13th fan since I was a teenager and it was always a dream of mine to have a game like Friday The 13th at the time. Fast forward to the launch of this game and I wasn’t gaming at all heavy, if I was it was other games like COD Zombies. I picked this game up for the first time on December 13th of this year (2019) because my friend who game shared with me had it downloaded. Initially I just played it for laughs but I noticed more and more things I enjoyed as a Friday The 13th fan and a competitive player coming from COD and Halo. Christmas Day I bought my own copy and it’s safe to say I’m taking the grind to rank 150. I currently play on Xbox One but I want to get a switch version at some point. My gamer tag on Xbox One is Zomb x Slays and if you want to run any games just send a friend request with a message that you found me from the forums. I was also thinking about playing competitively in private matches? Depending on if there are enough serious players/fans that could be something we set up in the future. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope to see you around<3

Welcome to Camp, glad you joined us. Don’t worry about being a bit late to the party, I was too. 

On 12/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, what system are you playing on?

Best suggestions I have for looking for players is to try the general Gamertag thread, it's a large one but worth a check for some tags from forum members, and you could also try the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum. They have groups on different formats and play the game the way intended, so it'd be worth trying them.

If you haven't already, also please look in the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines on using this place. Happy gaming!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums!

And go read that bit up there :P

Definitely try the Crystal Lake Employment Agency in Xbox Clubs, they have a good roster of people that still play.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

And go read that bit up there :P

Definitely try the Crystal Lake Employment Agency in Xbox Clubs, they have a good roster of people that still play.

Sorry for stealing your job. 😝

• Thanks 2

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to camp, I was just saying hi to another new member yesterday who is on Switch. You might want to scroll back and see if any of the Switch players want to group up. You could also open a thread specifically for the Switch as I don’t believe we have one yet. It might make it easier for you all to find each other.

Lucky Patcher Kodi nox