Wolledc

No NEW CONTENT due to lawsuit, but...

Just wondering: understood that the ongoing lawsuit prevents that any NEW CONTENT is added; but on some maps there are already a bicycle, a rubber boat and other small things like that.

They are actually there from the beginning with, but counselors are not able to interact with them (so far) just run past them.

Is there even a slight chance that those things might get „adjusted“ ?

I have absolutely no idea if this would be a loophole to the lawsuit (= no new content),  how long it would take to program, if the devs even would consider doing it and once adjusted if it wouldn’t destroy other existing things?

Example: only limited counselors like LaChappa + 2 more, who are nearly at no time selected by the lobbies anymore (but therefore 5 Vanessas) could be able to fix a bicycle or rubberboat and be able to escape with them. Bicycle and rubberboat would only have a low velocity, but better chance to not be detected by Jason.

this would add more variables (escape options, greater spectrum of counselors played than just always the same) to the game.

• Like 2

July 2020 the lawsuit is expected to be over.

Im hoping that Wes Keltner will get overwhelmed with response to create and add a second add on pack or a whole new friday the 13th game for fans.

Stopping at part 5 pinehurst was terrible.

We need  Jarvis house small and Pinehurst small.

We need at least 2 more summer camps.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

There is no “expectation” for the lawsuit to be over in June/July. There’s a possibility it may come to an end, but that’s it, a “possibility.” Knowing Cunningham, his greedy ass will not be willing to part with a small fraction of his fortune and he’ll keep the lawsuit going. 

They should add SPC gameplay features to multiplayer, such as stalk points, island map, electrical kill, and precise morphs. Its in the game, so its not new content and would refresh multiplayer.

• Like 1

I doubt anything will be added, if anything the game will probably be abandoned within the next year or two now that we are moving on to a new console generation.

• Thanks 1

I Really wish Miller and Horror inc would decide to hire another company and make another Friday the 13th game.

Someone needs to find a way to add Pamela Voorhees as a killer.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

They should add SPC gameplay features to multiplayer, such as stalk points, island map, electrical kill, and precise morphs. Its in the game, so its not new content and would refresh multiplayer.

I remember somewhere it was stated that kills from SPC will remain exclusive and not be implemented in regular matches, even offline.

21 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Bullshit. You're basing this on absolutely nothing.

You really are the worst poster here. All you do is spread falsehood, conjecture, and baseless theories presented as facts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

You really are the worst poster here. All you do is spread falsehood, conjecture, and baseless theories presented as facts.

I Read Horror news and Larry Zerner updates on the lawsuit.

I Dont spread misinformation.

I Just happened to read online horror news from Dread central,Bloody Disgusting.

Maybe if you read more you would see my posts arent false.

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/290024/video-updates-status-of-friday-the-13th-lawsuit-current-appeal-withdrawn/

https://www.horrorgeeklife.com/2019/11/25/friday-the-13th-lawsuit-expected-to-end-in-june-2020/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

What makes me the worst poster here.

8 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

What makes me the worst poster here.

You post a video of hacks for basing your new content and end of lawsuit idea?

Brilliant! 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SirMang said:

You post a video of hacks for basing your new content and end of lawsuit idea?

Brilliant! 

I Dont quite understand why everyone wants to attack me everytime i post.

But everytime i post here i get extreme anxiety my palms get sweaty and i later wish i had not posted anything.

My posts seem to cause tension,terror,confusion,anger and arguements.

I Dont purposely choose to cause problems. i just think this forum is a club for people who all believe the same thing and think the same way.

43 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

No, none of that. Mostly just face palms and eye rolls. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

No, none of that. Mostly just face palms and eye rolls. 

If Cunningham decides to settle with Miller in June 2020 that means we will see a HUGE Friday the 13th revival.

Possibly a New game and movie im hoping.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

If Cunningham decides to settle with Miller in June 2020 that means we will see a HUGE Friday the 13th revival.

Keyword to that whole statement is “if.”  I hope he decides to settle, but his track record makes it look as though he is content in keeping the lawsuit going until one of them die. 

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Now it's June?  Your first post said July. 

Anyway, what makes you believe this is true or possible?

On 12/27/2019 at 2:34 PM, Strigoi said:

I Really wish Miller and Horror inc would decide to hire another company and make another Friday the 13th game.

As long as the lawsuit is going on, we're not gonna see any new official F13 game or movie.

Someone needs to find a way to add Pamela Voorhees as a killer.

If it didn't happen before the lawsuit kicked in, then it's not happening.

On 12/28/2019 at 1:28 PM, Strigoi said:

I Dont quite understand why everyone wants to attack me everytime i post.

It doesn't appear that everyone is attacking you. Don't make your posts into a "you vs. the forum".

But everytime i post here i get extreme anxiety my palms get sweaty and i later wish i had not posted anything.

If posting is causing you such anxiety, then perhaps you shouldn't post something unless you fully consider how it will be received. There's a reason one should read over it before they hit the submit button.

Not everyone will like what everyone else has to say all of the time. It happens. You deal with it, and you move on to another topic.

I Dont purposely choose to cause problems. i just think this forum is a club for people who all believe the same thing and think the same way.

I'm gonna stop you right there. Everyone does not think the exact same way on anything here. Considering all of us here as an "echo chamber" of the same opinions is very disrespectful.

• Like 2

The oral arguments for Sean's appeal to his loss of his lawsuit against Victor is being held in February 2020. Larry has suggested that a verdict would likely be in June 2020. If appealed again, that would go to the Supreme Court that would either accept the case to be heard later in the year with a verdict in 2021 or reject it back down the to the lower court's ruling. 

http://www.twitter.com/zernerlaw

Here are a few examples:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Your logic and reasoning is right on the money. I don't think there is anyone on this forum or a fan of F13 that isn't itching for this lawsuit to be over and F13 move forward. Any news and/or rumors are welcome at this point, either fact or fiction.  We are all brothers of the machete here,  and united in the hope for future content. That is where our energy should be focused on. Cheers, and game on, my friends 

13 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Your logic and reasoning is right on the money. I don't think there is anyone on this forum or a fan of F13 that isn't itching for this lawsuit to be over and F13 move forward. Any news and/or rumors are welcome at this point, either fact or fiction.  We are all brothers of the machete here,  and united in the hope for future content. That is where our energy should be focused on. Cheers, and game on, my friends 

I'd say 99% of us here are brothers and/or sisters of the machete. We do have the occasional troll that makes up the 1%.

Here's hoping that we see some kind of future for this spectacular franchise we've all come to know and love.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I would say most of us here are just being realistic.  Will they be a new F13 game or movie?  Yes, likely there will be.  But when and how long from now, no one knows.  We all have to wait and see how this "conflict" between the parties will settle.  As for any new content being added to this game?  This has already been said by Wes and Gun that even if the lawsuit was finished they would still not continue with it's development.   The fact that this game is no longer being patched by it's original devs is the nail in the coffin for once promised content. 

Honestly, I feel if the game didn't stop back summer '18 we would have gotten an fix to easy Jason killing, something I'm pleading however is doing the balancing/fixing will look at.  It's funny, as old of a game this is, this game is now seeing an rise of competitive players and still is a strong viewer interest for streamers.  It would be a shame if offing Jason remains unchanged once this game is totally set in stone.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

It would be a shame if offing Jason remains unchanged once this game is totally set in stone.

As shameful as it would be, I wouldn't be surprised of that outcome.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

As shameful as it would be, I wouldn't be surprised of that outcome.

Right, but they did do something like "Make Jason Unstunnable in Rage", which was something I've wouldn't have thought they would go as far.  It's funny, @mattshotcha said that players are split on altering Killing Jason, but yet I'd imagine if they consulted first regarding the Rage Buff with the community, there would have been way more push back against it.