Looking at the track record;

"Early 2017" for the game's original release date really equaled mid '17 (closer to quarter 3 than Q1) at 5-26-17.

"Spring 2019" for the Switch launch really equaled late summer '19 at 8-13-19.

No reason to expect "soon" meant anything other than sometime in 2020.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Looking at the track record;

"Early 2017" for the game's original release date really equaled mid '17 (closer to quarter 3 than Q1) at 5-26-17.

"Spring 2019" for the Switch launch really equaled late summer '19 at 8-13-19.

No reason to expect "soon" meant anything other than sometime in 2020.

Yep.

One of the more consistent tracks of the game.

Add to that, probably the last update for the game. Even more over, they'll probably shut off the whole double XP thing when they do that update. Yet it would've made more sense to attract people to the game when in theory its in its 'best state' after a patch, so keeping it going or keeping it permanent would make all the sense in the world. Very backwards things have happened like that before.

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

Yep.

One of the more consistent tracks of the game.

Add to that, probably the last update for the game. Even more over, they'll probably shut off the whole double XP thing when they do that update. Yet it would've made more sense to attract people to the game when in theory its in its 'best state' after a patch, so keeping it going or keeping it permanent would make all the sense in the world. Very backwards things have happened like that before.

I'm just shy of a million xp, Now if only there was a reason to keep collection all of this...

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I'm just shy of a million xp, Now if only there was a reason to keep collection all of this...

I was saving all mine for the perk re-work that was promised that is now not going to happen. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I was saving all mine for the perk re-work that was promised that is now not going to happen. 

Same. :(

• Like 1

My guess is they're waiting for guys in charge of the "coding" the update get done with their night school computer programming class

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

My guess is they're waiting for guys in charge of the "coding" the update get done with their night school computer programming class

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Please keep your eyes on the official channels for updates.