Sign in to follow this  
ReginaldoFr4ps

SLIPT SCREEN IN F13GAME!!

Suggestion: Add Split Screen for Friday the 13th: The Game for consoles only (PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch).

Just like other online games are adding split screen (Fortnite, Rocket League etc.) It would be nice to add split screen for other people to play on the same console.

"But what if one player is Jason and the other is a monitor?" I don't think you should implement one player like Jason and the other as a monitor, because Jason can easily find the other monitors looking at the other player's screen! So the split screen would only work if both players were monitors! So the game would be a lot more fun.

Welcome to the forums @ReginaldoFr4ps. Split screen is a great idea, but unfortunately, I wouldn't expect them to implement it into the game. The devs have already commented about the game being late in it's life cycle and are only going to fix bugs and glitches at this point.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:54 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Welcome to the forums @ReginaldoFr4ps. Split screen is a great idea, but unfortunately, I wouldn't expect them to implement it into the game. The devs have already commented about the game being late in it's life cycle and are only going to fix bugs and glitches at this point.

Sadness......