Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

2020 Happy New Year its going to be a great year.

2020 Will be the most explosive year.

Politics and Politicians are at each others throats.

Trump will be running and campaigning and i Hope He wins another 4 years.

Politics are at their Boiling point.

PS5 and Xbox release 2020 Holidays season.

Hopefully Gunmedia will Announce there next Horror game.

Predator video game is being released april 2020.

Glenn Danzig releases his best movie debut yet The Bloody vampire western called DEATH RIDER.

New Halloween Movie this October from Blumhouse.

This year of 2020 will go down in the History books as a very memorable year that kids and grandkids will ask about if you were alive.

The Horror inc Vs Miller Lawsuit is expected to be decided this late summer 2020.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:46 AM, Strigoi said:

Trump will be running and campaigning and i Hope He wins another 4 years.

This. Explains. Everything.

1 hour ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

This. Explains. Everything.

Explains what. how does this thread explain everything.

32 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Let's not go there. Not all Trump supporters are the same.

Agreed.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Let's not go there. Not all Trump supporters are the same.

So are you trying to say whisperly as a secret inside joke that there is something wrong with me because im a Trump supporter.

This Thread is a celebration of the New year 2020 thread.but you guys have decided to be mean and turn it into a thread about me being weird or retarded or something.

19 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Agreed.

What makes other Trump supporters better than me.

You know i feel strongly that im very unwelcome here in this forum.

I Have posted threads very seldomly.

I Dont come in here much or bother anyone yet im still getting hints dropped to me that im very unwelcome here.

Dude, I went extra far out of my way to include you and keep some of the crap you seem to bring down on yourself from falling. The thing is though you continue to provoke other community members or just, flat out post things you know are contentious.

If you feel you’re not welcome here, I don’t think you have anyone to blame but yourself. 

(Edit - removed section and DM’d.)

Please leave your politics off the forum, if you want to discuss them with someone, do it in DM’s. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Strigoi said:

So are you trying to say whisperly as a secret inside joke that there is something wrong with me because im a Trump supporter.

There is nothing wrong with you because you are a Trump supporter.

Politics are a slippery slope to talk about......”I advise Caution.”

This Thread is a celebration of the New year 2020 thread.but you guys have decided to be mean and turn it into a thread about me being weird or retarded or something.

I do hope 2020 is an amazing year for us Horror fans!!

I am the most excited about...

Halloween KILLs!!!!

12 hours ago, Strigoi said:

What makes other Trump supporters better than me.

I didn’t actually mean they were better just different..... and you are definitely one of a kind @Strigoi

You know i feel strongly that im very unwelcome here in this forum.

Sorry you feel that way.... maybe try to manage your expectations and base your posts on actual experiences and try not to contradict yourself so much....

one week you say....

Jason is too hard to kill......( based on I am not sure since you also said you don’t play as Jason on-line.)

the next You say Jason’s Mask comes off too easy.....( based on video evidence.)

and then the next you post Jason shouldn’t be able to fight back or use abilities to avoid being killed....( based on feeling entitled to something that shouldn’t be a guarantee just because you have the sweater and Tommy ready.)

you are all over the map and your posts make it seem like you are trolling the other members......

I Have posted threads very seldomly.

I Dont come in here much or bother anyone yet im still getting hints dropped to me that im very unwelcome here.

You do keep it interesting around here I will say that lol....

listen this is a forum for the fans and players of the game you are always welcome......try not to take everything so personally and think about what and how you post....

#the more you know.

• Thanks 1

I personally think 2020 will be a great year for a number of reasons, not including politics.

@OCT 31 1978, I'm also looking forward to Halloween kills.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. THIS WILL BE A HISTORIC YEAR.

Merry Christmas!!🎁 and Happy New Year!!

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

There is nothing wrong with you because you are a Trump supporter.

Politics are a slippery slope to talk about......”I advise Caution.”

I do hope 2020 is an amazing year for us Horror fans!!

I am the most excited about...

Halloween KILLs!!!!

I didn’t actually mean they were better just different..... and you are definitely one of a kind @Strigoi

Sorry you feel that way.... maybe try to manage your expectations and base your posts on actual experiences and try not to contradict yourself so much....

one week you say....

Jason is too hard to kill......( based on I am not sure since you also said you don’t play as Jason on-line.)

the next You say Jason’s Mask comes off too easy.....( based on video evidence.)

and then the next you post Jason shouldn’t be able to fight back or use abilities to avoid being killed....( based on feeling entitled to something that shouldn’t be a guarantee just because you have the sweater and Tommy ready.)

you are all over the map and your posts make it seem like you are trolling the other members......

You do keep it interesting around here I will say that lol....

listen this is a forum for the fans and players of the game you are always welcome......try not to take everything so personally and think about what and how you post....

#the more you know.

Well thanks so much for being nice to me it makes feel so much better. i apologize for offending anyone and i should not have mentioned politics.I Really no filter sometimes and i say thing and then later people become angry and they mistake my naive manors as some sort of disorder or problem when in fact its i just dont think before i speak.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 9:54 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Dude, I went extra far out of my way to include you and keep some of the crap you seem to bring down on yourself from falling. The thing is though you continue to provoke other community members or just, flat out post things you know are contentious.

If you feel you’re not welcome here, I don’t think you have anyone to blame but yourself. 

(Edit - removed section and DM’d.)

Please leave your politics off the forum, if you want to discuss them with someone, do it in DM’s. 

Thank you for trying to help me.

I really appreciate it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.

Happy Holidays! Please refrain from mentioning politics as that generally never goes down well and is against the forum rules.