Dunken

Have you ever survived a full 20 minute match as Deborah against a Jason by yourself?

i have mainly used the slow moving repair characters for the most part, so ive gotten fairly well at staying alive in a jason chase as a low stam camper. i use whatever i can to keep jason a finger length away from me. trees. use the trees, my friends. sometimes that dope jason wont even know where ya went. anything you can put between you and jason for a brief moment to rest. every last tiny second you have to stop moving to rest up you must take it. i have even jumped out the lake after a brisk swim as debbie right as jason popped up on me and some how made it to the safety of a cabin & eventualy survived. all because i used the trees, and my quick wit. one of my closest calls.

Done this a few times normally using marathon, thick skin, and stamina recharge perks. 

A couple weeks ago I survived the full time with Deborah.  It was against a part 7 Jason and he wasn’t that high of a level. I survived completely alone for maybe 7-10 minutes. I had two shotguns (found one on the floor) so that helped. I’m think if he did, he only grabbed me once but I had a knife. 

Its possible but with the stamina it’s harder than with characters with higher stamina. I’m pretty sure if the Jason had been a running Jason I would’ve probably died because the stamina can go pretty fast. 

On Deborah I had my dads a cop, medic, and thick skin as the perks. On the faster counselors, I have nerves of steel, thick skin, and sucker punch. Sucker punch doesnt really help much after rage (unless you’re Tommy and want to kill Jason, in that case it does help a lot because you don’t have to worry about him not going to his knees), but thick skin and nerves of steel help a lot. Thick skin was something I always had on all my counselors, but I recently swapped out medic (which I had on all my counselors) for nerves of steel and that really really helps when avoiding shifts and never losing your  mini map and stuff. 

So it’s definitely possible to survive the night with a lower stamina character like Deborah but usually not against a Jason who knows what he’s doing. It’s all about balancing stamina. Usually when you’re a repair character though you wanna try and escape before Jason gets rage/before you’re the only one left. 

Shit man I have done it with AJ. Jenny was my go to survive the night before the Rage update. That weapon strength was good to have.