Dunken

Have you ever survived a full 20 minute match as Deborah against a Jason by yourself?

It is amazing to pull something like that off especially if it's against a Jason with +Destruction. Did it just a few hours ago but wished I recorded it. Btw, I survived against that Jason using the Classic setup of Medic/Thick skin/Marathon. Was curious if anyone else here has pulled it off before and congratulations if you did :)

Honestly I have lots of times. One time on crystal lake small over the summer of 2019, running medic, nerves of steel, and thick skin on her. I also got the sweater and activated it at the 5 second mark, how I achieved that is that I dropped my inventory items by my feet, picked it back up getting me out of the sweater animation. 

3 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

1 question who is deborah ?

The nerdy girl with 10 out of 10 repair. High tier counselor, but is terrible if she's getting tunneled.

1 hour ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Honestly I have lots of times. One time on crystal lake small over the summer of 2019, running medic, nerves of steel, and thick skin on her. I also got the sweater and activated it at the 5 second mark, how I achieved that is that I dropped my inventory items by my feet, picked it back up getting me out of the sweater animation. 

Good one on that game. Saw u took advantage of animation cancelling. It's something all high level players need to learn. But trust me, that was part 5 Jason using the cutters and he actually could've punished you for going through the window if he just entered Combat stance. Too bad most Jasons I've seen dont know how properly punish window hopping.

14 minutes ago, Dunken said:

Good one on that game. Saw u took advantage of animation cancelling. It's something all high level players need to learn. But trust me, that was part 5 Jason using the cutters and he actually could've punished you for going through the window if he just entered Combat stance. Too bad most Jasons I've seen dont know how properly punish window hopping.

Not alot of high level players know about the sweater cancel animation lol. Thanks. 

@GamingNerd93 you definitely weren't using NoS in the video you posted.  The sweater cancel was nice.  And Royson missed a couple of attempts at dealing damage while you window hopped, which he might have killed you. 

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

@GamingNerd93 you definitely weren't using NoS in the video you posted.  The sweater cancel was nice.  And Royson missed a couple of attempts at dealing damage while you window hopped, which he might have killed you. 

I put it on her, half of the time, it doesn't even work, is it my game or the perks not working properly in the game? 

3 minutes ago, SirMang said:

@SirMang I swear half of the time, that perk is not working for me, idk if it's my game not working as it should or the game itself?

2 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

I put it on her, half of the time, it doesn't even work, is it my game or the perks not working properly in the game? 

If you had it on, it definitely didn't work.  Your mini-map and inventory disappeared. 

I haven't run into the bug of NoS not working, nor have I heard about it until right now. 

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

If you had it on, it definitely didn't work.  Your mini-map and inventory disappeared. 

I haven't run into the bug of NoS not working, nor have I heard about it until right now. 

I might of put different perks on her in this video! At the time of that video , I ran medic, dads a cop, and thick skin on Deborah! 

• Like 1

Yeah u were in that game with me. Part 3 tunneling me the entire game when I was Deborah. And then escaping to cops with only 2 mins left. So basically the entire 20

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah u were in that game with me. Part 3 tunneling me the entire game when I was Deborah. And then escaping to cops with only 2 mins left. So basically the entire 20

Oh I remember now. 

6 hours ago, Dunken said:

@Dunken I saw @hab007GE do the animation canceling in one of his videos and it inspired me to do the same. 

38 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

My question is what was the skill level of the Jason? You're not surviving the night on a skilled Jason with Debbie. 

@Somethin Coolprobably mid thirties or forties in that video. He was kinda trash though. 

Yes few times with thick skin, stamina boost and quick recharge. If you get a map with lots of cabins close together can lock doors etc makes it easier. Can give slower Jason's the runaround. 

Surviving the night on Jason as Deborah is not easy, but it can be done. If you are along with him, 5-7 minutes it do-able ... anything more and it's pretty hard. As Vanessa. It is possible to chase someone the entire game lol.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, GamingNerd93 said:

@SirMang I swear half of the time, that perk is not working for me, idk if it's my game not working as it should or the game itself?

I stopped using NoS along time ago for the same reason. 

Just survived the night as Deborah, but the match was strange:

# I first found gas for the car, dropped the keys for a Buggzy who was also in the cabin to follow me.

# Buggzy picked them up, followed and once I had filled in the gas, he drove away alone (escaped) and never picked anyone up on his way out, later he came back as Tommy.

# 2 counselors got killed

# saw another Deborah with the propeller going to the boat. I searched next cabin, found the gas and followed her. arrived at the boat, filled in the Gas, but the other Deb hasn’t fixed anything. So what. 

# 2 more counselors got killed

# then she fixed the propeller and escaped with the boat, leaving me again behind.

# Tommy (aka alone escaping Buggzy) and me now alone with the already damasked, but not In rage mode Jason in the match. 

# We were not far from Jason’s cabin and maybe Tommy was thinking I were his best partner now going for the easy kill, but I didn’t.

# I  waited for Jason to kill Tommy which was quite satisfying for me.

# with ca 8 minutes left in the match, I noticed that both (Buggzy/Tommy and the other Deborah) players that had escaped without me were still in the game and watching (or I assumed they were) Instead of letting Jason have a nice environmental kill and a quick next round, I started the for all spectators boring window hopping, hiding corners game and somehow survived the night. 

That's impressive :) I don't know if I've ever survived as Deb or LaChappa (against a skilled Jason), and I've been playing for 2 years.