Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Carrion ( The Blob game we all wanted ?)

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/previews/3598256/hands-preview-become-blob-reverse-horror-game-carrion/

A game coming to steam, x-box one and PS4 that sounds very reminiscent of The Blob.

@Slasher_Clone thought of you while reading this....lol you should have Patented your idea for a blob game....I know this won’t be like your very cool suggestion for a game but it looks interesting enough to check out.

• Thanks 1

That it does, thanks for remembering and thinking of me... this is so up my ally, reminds me of an arcade game. Not any specific game just the side scrolling aspect and art style. Definitely would have waste money on it in the 90’s. 

Probable to generic an idea to patent or copy-write though. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 9:31 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

That it does, thanks for remembering and thinking of me... this is so up my ally, reminds me of an arcade game. Not any specific game just the side scrolling aspect and art style. Definitely would have waste money on it in the 90’s. 

Probable to generic an idea to patent or copy-write though. 

Yeah, l definitely like the arcade side scroller look it reminds me of a game from back in the day (1992)  called Flashback .......I loved that game and played it all the time....it was a science fiction/ thriller....and was recently rereleased for PS4 last year!!

this looks like it has some cool upgrade abilities and I like the tendrils pulling and grabbing /throwing effects.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:22 PM, Fair Play said:

Thanks for posting about this @OCT 31 1978.

I liked your ideas @Slasher_Clone. Your approach to a Blob-inspired game definitely had merit.

My pleasure......

His ideas about co-op blob controls are very cool.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:16 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I hope this is free!!!

Me too.😃

• Like 1