JadeLouise.

Introducing Myself

Hi all,

New to this game, started playing this evening and already struggling to find any good servers. If I do they have one or two people in them. Is anyone on here on PS4? I’ve seen really good gameplay from this game but haven’t yet got the opportunity to play it properly.

33 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum @JadeLouise.. Have an awesome time slashing, getting slashed, and all that comes in between.

Here is a link that will help you find some good players:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Thank you so much for the link and welcome! Didn’t realise how tense the game is when it’s dark and you have audio through the headphones, was jumping out of my skin at some points 😂

2 hours ago, JadeLouise. said:

Thank you so much for the link and welcome! Didn’t realise how tense the game is when it’s dark and you have audio through the headphones, was jumping out of my skin at some points 😂

It sounds like you are having a blast. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the forums!

Fair Play has the gamertag thread there, so otherwise I'd suggest you try the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum. They have PS4 players, and aim to play the game as intended. Worth looking for them on your PS4.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Please have a look at the Rules & Regs forum as well for general guidelines about using this place.

Aside from that, I hope you get some good games (and good players) soon, and enjoy the offline modes as well. Happy gaming!

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!