Dunken

So many people quit the match when against a Savini

Whenever I'm playing Counselor and theres someone that ends up being Jason with Savini, most of my teammates quit. It really pisses me off not just because they're acting like cowards, but they dont bother learning HOW to combat Savini. If your one of those people that quit early on in a match just because it's a Savini, you'll never get better as a Counselor and you certainly wont get better at the game. Then when 2 or more people leave, I'm left with a Savini that has nothing in the world to fear or feel pressured. Let me tell you something, 7 Counselors focusing on objectives or going for the Jason kill is something that MOST Jasons cannot handle. So when theres 3 or 4 counselors, Jason has ALL the advantage and can wipe out the whole lobby super easily. Even someone not playing Savini can get a lot of advantage out of that. So do me a favour and stop quitting just because its a level 150 with a Savini that chances are, obtained him through illegitimate means.

• Haha 1

I leave each time Savini is chosen because it is always a Russian lvl150 who plays it with infinite shift and sense.
Besides, I change the lobby as soon as I see one. This avoids wasting time.¬†ūüėČ

35 minutes ago, Mayday said:

I leave each time Savini is chosen because it is always a Russian lvl150 who plays it with infinite shift and sense.

Infinite? How is that even allowed???

8 hours ago, Dunken said:

Whenever I'm playing Counselor and theres someone that ends up being Jason with Savini, most of my teammates quit. It really pisses me off not just because they're acting like cowards, but they dont bother learning HOW to combat Savini. If your one of those people that quit early on in a match just because it's a Savini, you'll never get better as a Counselor and you certainly wont get better at the game. Then when 2 or more people leave, I'm left with a Savini that has nothing in the world to fear or feel pressured. Let me tell you something, 7 Counselors focusing on objectives or going for the Jason kill is something that MOST Jasons cannot handle. So when theres 3 or 4 counselors, Jason has ALL the advantage and can wipe out the whole lobby super easily. Even someone not playing Savini can get a lot of advantage out of that. So do me a favour and stop quitting just because its a level 150 with a Savini that chances are, obtained him through illegitimate means.

People quit 75% of the time . They're not Jason they quit , they don't like the map they quit ,  you kill their friend they quit , you catch them they use their knife they quit the next time , its endless .  

Most of the Savini backers stopped playing the game. Sure some still do, but a lot of the time, it is in fact some kind of cheater/hacker playing them.

Whenever I land on an EU server, I immediately quit. Not to say American players don't cheat, but I've seen it far more on EU servers.

12 hours ago, Dunken said:

Whenever I'm playing Counselor and theres someone that ends up being Jason with Savini, most of my teammates quit. It really pisses me off not just because they're acting like cowards, but they dont bother learning HOW to combat Savini.

Do tell how to combat Fire Jason... I'm interested in learning what makes him different from any other Jason...

2 hours ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

It's intimidating when I see a Savini because it does give the impression it's an expert player, having said that I've played with some awful Savini's and have killed one. 

Experts won't play Savini because he's ass compared to J3 or J5...

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Experts won't play Savini because he's ass compared to J3 or J5...

Experts... lol?

Honestly..  Only reason I don't use him is because I prefer the classic looks.

Personally I don't see the difference between the Jason as that big a deal.

10 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Experts... lol?

Honestly..  Only reason I don't use him is because I prefer the classic looks.

Personally I don't see the difference between the Jason as that big a deal.

He said experts first..

Going by strengths and weaknesses J3 is the best. Roy being a popular choice because his only true weakness is 85 hitpoints. But he has the strength of plus knives so it's easy to get kills on high speed/stam counselors running thick skin/medic/hypo. 

Savini has some decent strengths too. But he can't run, his water speed is ass, and breaking doors down fast isn't that big of a deal.

I would personally say that all the runners are more or less equal if you get used to the strengths and weaknesses. And all the walkers are the same way. Being scared enough of a Savini to leave a lobby sounds ridiculous to me...

8 hours ago, Mayday said:

Besides, I change the lobby as soon as I see one. This avoids wasting time.¬†ūüėČ

I... I'm not a Russian hacker... :(

7 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

People quit 75% of the time . They're not Jason they quit , they don't like the map they quit ,  you kill their friend they quit , you catch them they use their knife they quit the next time , its endless .  

So true. I had been in over 30 quickplay matches last weekend and the ones in which all 7 counselors who entered the game, stayed and actually played, were quite rare. most times 1-2 players just quitted at beginning (or were kicked out, bad server connection?)

On Packanack, small, with short runs between the cabins and facing this situation, the remaining 4-5 counselors still have a very good Chance to survive, one of the cars is always repaired, police called, etc

But, playing Pinehurst and facing  this situation the end is most times very predictable with Jason getting a good score. 

19 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Being scared enough of a Savini to leave a lobby sounds ridiculous to me...

Ya, It makes no sense to leave because of Savini.

Now the NES Jason, I can understand.  The Music and Color drives me bonkers.

• Haha 1