Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

Frequency of This Game

How frequently are you playing this game?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How frequently are you playing this game?

• More often than I first got it.
    • About the same as when I got it.
    • Less often than I first got it.
    • I've stopped playing and moved on.
    • I'm taking a break, and coming back later.

Less than when I first got it.

I have been once a week for about maybe 2 to 3 hours a week of matches.....if they get environmental kills fixed I will be on more.....trying not to get burned out on all the grab kills.

I haven't played since shortly after the SPC mode was released. I most certainly will come back just as soon as every other thread on this forum isnt about how the game is glitchy or broken. Until then Jason stays at the bottom of the lake where he belongs.

@OCT 31 1978 and @Slasher_Clone, I feel your pain on the glitches. One day I'm hoping things will get better. In the meantime, hang in there brothers.

@F134Ever86, hopefully Jason will rise up from the bottom of the lake. I know that Atari E.T. is still down there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I dabble online here and there when I'm feeling brave but I primarily play Offline Bots now. I can't stand the online community around this game anymore.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, DarkRicochet117 said:

I dabble online here and there when I'm feeling brave but I primarily play Offline Bots now. I can't stand the online community around this game anymore.

There are some decent players in the community, even though there are some really bad ones out there too.