Sign in to follow this  
gtdjlocker311

Friday the 13th weekend/Christmas break event?

@mattshotcha

Will there be anything special planned for this Friday the 13th weekend, and/or the Christmas season?  

If you really want to give a Christmas present to this loyal fan, you'll give us increased LEGENDARY perk rolls again.  That would be...LEGENDARY.

Edited because I keep forgetting that the highest tier of perks is now "legendary" instead of "epic."  It's been so long since I've seen one, I forgot.

4 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

@mattshotcha

Will there be anything special planned for this Friday the 13th weekend, and/or the Christmas season?  

If you really want to give a Christmas present to this loyal fan, you'll give us increased epic perk rolls again.  That would be...epic.

I do hope that they have something like that planned.....hopefully it comes with a speedy new patch to fix environmental kills too.

• Like 1

On an unrelated note.

Don't buy the hype on the Predator trailer from Illfonic. Sure they won't have a lawsuit in the way this time, but what we saw before that is well enough of a sample size.

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

On an unrelated note.

Don't buy the hype on the Predator trailer from Illfonic. Sure they won't have a lawsuit in the way this time, but what we saw before that is well enough of a sample size.

Well, I was thinking that the Predator game will be an opportunity to see who was more at fault with the issues plaguing this game: IllFonic or Gun.  Gun obviously threw IllFonic under the bus, fair or not, and we will see if they are capable of making (and maintaining) a quality game with Predator.

Any fan events going on with the game? I’ll settle for full lobby with people who have mics who aren’t dushbags and play the game for fun.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Any fan events going on with the game? I’ll settle for full lobby with people who have mics who aren’t dushbags and play the game for fun.

There are still some decent players and lobbies that are not about the B.S. in a match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1