On 12/16/2019 at 3:38 PM, mattshotcha said:

We've been over this, it's been discussed elsewhere so let's not totally derail this thread and repeat that whole conversation.

Yes, we've seen the videos of particular builds with very specific sets of perks, etc take the mask off quickly. But let's be honest, that's not every player. It's also not every player that agrees that the kill is too easy. This forum is not the entirety of the community. There is a whole world outside of this forum that may or may not agree with you.

I’m sorry bro, but I’ve been playing this game since launch, Jason is very easy to kill, I see low level people(most cases 10 year old kids) in Q/P do it with ease it’s a shame how Jason has been nerfed in some way or another in every patch , I hope you guys can do something about it before you leave this game totally , like the movies this game will have a cult following, people are going to continue to play this game for a long time.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:19 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

It doesn't have to be every knife thrown.

You can flip or destroy the car with a throwing knife 99.9% IF you know where to aim your knife,which I will not disclose where that is.I can do it against the bots.There is a guy on facebook who told everyone where to throw. There are consequences though as Jason where it will glitch players under the map  or out of the map or on roof tops so it's not totally a bad thing.LOL

• Confused 1

@mattshotcha

The new region version on PS4 for Hong Kong (AS) is missing the game assets for the Flare Gun.

Cross-region stat tracking seems to work fine, but it appears the AS version can't connect with NA or EU versions.

Any transparency you can provide on these specific issues is greatly appreciated. Hopefully we can get a patch for these problems so I can complete my last version of F13.

I remember at one point Jason couldn't be kill and the community was UP IN ARMS about it, week later they fix the problem now some still cry its too easy. Makes no sense. 

How can there be limited money to improve this game? It still is on shelves everywhere and people are buying it on all platforms. If more DLC was made available for purchase then there would be a even bigger cash flow coming in. Seems like a cop out to me.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Big Tom said:

How can there be limited money to improve this game? It still is on shelves everywhere and people are buying it on all platforms. If more DLC was made available for purchase then there would be a even bigger cash flow coming in. Seems like a cop out to me.

Because they have to make a new deal with whoever ends up owning the rights to the franchise. And I don’t think they want to go through the effort of that whole process. Which brings me back to my original question from WAY back when this whole thing happened. They knew when their deal was up when they obtained the rights. Why didn’t they focus on releasing content when they knew the deadline was coming since day one?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/8/2020 at 4:10 PM, Big Tom said:

I'd imagine a lot of the money went to the rights holders. As far as money made from continued sales, it's not nearly as much as when the game first came out. It's too bad that the lawsuit cut off any future chances of content. There was so much more that could have been done.

@The Milwauking Dead, it's too bad we'll never get an answer for that question.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Because they have to make a new deal with whoever ends up owning the rights to the franchise. And I don’t think they want to go through the effort of that whole process. Which brings me back to my original question from WAY back when this whole thing happened. They knew when their deal was up when they obtained the rights. Why didn’t they focus on releasing content when they knew the deadline was coming since day one?

Any answer to that question makes them look even worse. So take the silent approach. Doesn't help that the communication post launch was and has always been up/down at best. So it only adds fuel to the fire. The most likely scenario is they were winging it as they went (with no long term plans) after being gifted the license for nothing. Kinda like winning the lottery and then not knowing what to do with being rich.

23 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

First off, it wasn't quite like that. The team was not made aware of a "deadline" when rights were obtained. But regardless, the team DID put out content. Look back at the list between launch and the stoppage. Now if you mean to say the dedicated servers were set up prior to the cut off, that was a top requested item and needed at the time. We also were well beyond the advice of legal to continue putting out content at that point. So we worked on something we knew the community needed and wanted while we waited/hoped the outcome would be different as far as the legal situation goes. But here we are.

9 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Any answer to that question makes them look even worse. So take the silent approach. Doesn't help that the communication post launch was and has always been up/down at best. So it only adds fuel to the fire. The most likely scenario is they were winging it as they went (with no long term plans) after being gifted the license for nothing. Kinda like winning the lottery and then not knowing what to do with being rich.

Don't mistake not getting the answer you wanted as silence. And our comms aren't spotty. I'm right here. But I'm not going to sink countless hours into retyping this all out for you if you really are not willing to hear it. If you are waiting for the answer to change, it is not going to. It is not a matter of choice or preference.

• Thanks 2