• Tina Shepard (Part 7)
    • Rennie Wickham (Part 8)
    • Jessica Kimble (JGTH)
    • Rowan (Jason X)
    • Lori Campbell (Freddy V Jason)
    • Whitney Miller (2009)

17 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Funfact: They are married or engaged.

They're married lesbians, but I forget where they're from.

• Like 1

On December 11, 2019 at 6:54 PM, Somethin Cool said:

I'd say all of the original 4 final girls held their own in the beating the shit out of their attacker category. But Tina fucked him up pretty good in part 7 too...

Of the original four, I think Chris did do the most "damage" before actually finishing off Pamela/Jason.

Pamela was kind of beating the crap out of Alice before she got sloppy and lost her head. Ginny led Jason on a chase through the woods for a couple of hours, but didn't really stand and fight. Trish bashed him in the head with a TV, but mostly was on the run and would have been killed if it weren't for Tommy showing up.
Chris stuck him in the head with a knife, hung him, and I think whipped him with a 2x4 before putting the axe in his head. She probably would have died as well if Ali hadn't come around, but she would've made Jason pay for the kill.

27 minutes ago, Bonker2468 said:

Of the original four, I think Chris did do the most "damage" before actually finishing off Pamela/Jason.

Pamela was kind of beating the crap out of Alice before she got sloppy and lost her head. Ginny led Jason on a chase through the woods for a couple of hours, but didn't really stand and fight. Trish bashed him in the head with a TV, but mostly was on the run and would have been killed if it weren't for Tommy showing up.
Chris stuck him in the head with a knife, hung him, and I think whipped him with a 2x4 before putting the axe in his head. She probably would have died as well if Ali hadn't come around, but she would've made Jason pay for the kill.

🤔

If I remember correctly:

Ginny kicked the car door into him, broke his nuts with her knee, slashed his arm with a chainsaw, broke a chair over his back, mind fucked him with moms sweater, and planted a machete about eight inches deep in his shoulder.

Chris stabbed him in the leg with a knife, hit him over the head with a log, dropped herself on him in the barn, hung him, then planted the axe in his head.

Trish beat the shit out of him with a claw hammer breaking his mask, then planted the claw side in his shoulder. Then she smashed a tv over his head, split his hand with a machete, and knocked the broken mask off his face with the machete, setting him up for the kill.

I think they all put up a pretty good fight.

• Like 5

Megan had the best body followed closely by chris bit megan had the better wheels for sure.

Another interesting poll would be best deaths in all movies and hottest girl that DIDNT live. Id vote for the blonde in the 2009 remake who shows her tits under the dock when jason machetes her in the head...great death too

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Monica Keena pre-plastic surgery(on her face) is the best. Once she messed up her face she stopped getting roles.

91faa210c7b63472881b77537203103a.jpg

Great tits and body. Beautiful face til surgery. She wasted that money for sure

Pam looks great soaking wet and Megan has a beautiful smile & natural chemistry with Tommy but Ginny’s the complete package. Smart, cute and a survivor. 

2-FDF6046-26-BC-4571-BEE3-F2194260-A837.

• Like 1

Definitely Chris.

She had the most exciting showdown with Jason, too.

the one that survived the first movie.

a white as snow ginger with beautiful eyes.

god i wish i was her.

• Confused 1