Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Custom Neca Halloween 6 Michael Myers

So Neca has been Killing it with the Michael Myers Figures since getting the rights.....The 2018 Michael, Laurie and Halloween II figures and (Halloween III figures coming in January) are amazing!!

......unfortunately it looks like they won’t be able to acquire the rights to any of the other sequels 4, 5, 6 or H20...( I could care less about the Zombie versions since there are figures for them already But I was hoping that Neca could get the rights for the earlier Sequels in the franchise.....😥

So with the situation being what it is I decided to make a custom Neca Michael Myers based on one of my favorite sequels Halloween 6.....a figure I have always wanted.......based on the look George P. Wilbur has in the film.

I know not everyone is a fan of this entry but I happen to love both versions theatrical and Producers Cut.....(yep even Thorn too lol).....the atmosphere is top notch in the film Michael is quite menacing and I really dig the look of the mask and grey Coveralls he sports .....

So For the figure I decided to use an Ultimate Roy Burns Jason body because I liked the look of his coveralls and collar it looked more like a match to the way George wore the Coveralls and his over all physique .....

I then patched in and re- sculpted the stomach damage on Roy’s body.....painted the body a Dark grey with a ghost grey dry brush and then a black wash to certain areas to bring out the details.

I used the H-2 head sculpt and reworked the face, widened the neck and ears, defined the Cheekbones more adjusted the  eyeholes and shaved down the sides of the nose because it is much wider on the H-2 mask and the nose sculpt is much thinner on the H-6 mask......repainted it completely.

I used a few reference photos for the paint job and tried to mimic all the different tones that are in that mask.

....I used the Ben Tramer hair that came with the H-2 figure and added some sculpted hair to the back of the head to make it longer....repainted it a dark brown with some lighter highlights dry brushed in.....

I got the axe from the ultimate Evil Dead 2 Ash Williams.....I spent about 2 weeks working on this figure off and on with work and working around the day to day and my kids stuff..... definitely enjoyed doing it.

I know it’s not 100% movie accurate but I am pretty happy with how it turned out...

Enjoy the photo shoot !!!!

Remember sometimes....Evil is closer than you think...🎃

9CCADBDD-8365-49CE-A080-E4FF9C2A35E4.jpeg

4CEA9671-18B7-4B28-AD95-F9ED18E236CF.jpeg

CB44A197-DFE5-47D1-9F64-92B4D8BF8D13.jpeg

406A02E8-E516-4412-9E12-376933208B75.jpeg

F8378062-C8A4-42AD-9F3C-B4FEE769B37C.jpeg

A3D0F4EE-A745-4C2F-AAE3-73121E603F15.jpeg

C661672E-B44B-4C78-B5EB-FF3946592B4A.jpeg

BF0954CE-9886-4BD5-8BF9-035A605EC096.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was never a fan of the sequels for the halloween series....H1-H2 (Original) were my favorites......the Reboots RZ H1/H2 are more likable than the original timeline......The 2018 reboot was amazing and I cant wait for more!

I am down for having a complete collection for the figures but for the "movies" in my opinion I would avoid them.

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I was never a fan of the sequels for the halloween series....H1-H2 (Original) were my favorites......the Reboots RZ H1/H2 are more likable than the original timeline......The 2018 reboot was amazing and I cant wait for more!

I am down for having a complete collection for the figures but for the "movies" in my opinion I would avoid them.

I am looking forward to Halloween Kills and Ends as well....

My favorite films in the Franchise are...

Halloween 1978

Halloween II 1981

Halloween The curse of Michael Myers

Halloween 2018

I love the original sequels especially Halloween 4.....I can easily look passed the issues with the movies and enjoy them.

Zombies movies not so much....🤢

I hate his two movies as much as I Hate Resurrection.

16 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Zombies movies not so much....🤢

I hate his two movies as much as I Hate Resurrection.

😮 Damn sorry to hear you didnt enjoy them.

• Thanks 1