Sign in to follow this  
imthatdamngood33

Just wondering who on here has played matches with me

Hey ladies and gentlemen - I am wondering who on here I may have been in a lobby with, or maybe even friends with on PS4. My name is pretty recognizable - Imthatdamngood33. If we did play together, how was our experience? My screen name makes people harass me of course .. saying I am not good (how original). Yet, I usually prove otherwise (especially as a counselor).  Anyways, let me know if we have played together and your screen name as i want to see if I remember you too. Happy slashing and camping.

I've played since day 1 ... so I should be decent. But my name usually evokes an asshole in people to mock it. I just wondered if there was anyone on this site who is on my friends list too. Or who played against me and hated it, or liked it. I have people on both sides of that fence. And of course, always looking for more good, team players to play with.

Admittedly (and sadly as such), only names that stick with me are gems like "URMamasBigRedBush", "SuckethMySouthernPackage", and (you get the idea). There's a part of my brain that can't help but appreciate when people find particularly clever ways to be crude, though the examples I gave really aren't.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:24 AM, imthatdamngood33 said:

Hey ladies and gentlemen - I am wondering who on here I may have been in a lobby with, or maybe even friends with on PS4. My name is pretty recognizable - Imthatdamngood33. If we did play together, how was our experience? My screen name makes people harass me of course .. saying I am not good (how original). Yet, I usually prove otherwise (especially as a counselor).  Anyways, let me know if we have played together and your screen name as i want to see if I remember you too. Happy slashing and camping.

HaHa, was just in a lobby with you , you got Jason and everybody quit after talking about anal beads in the lobby . (True Story )