Sign in to follow this  
SonofOdin6039

Toxic little bastards

Really late on this, but sorry that happened to you. We should be building each other up, not tearing each other down. Doesn't have to be a d-measuring contest. 

Though I will say, it's awfully tempting to try and get the car and run over the internet tough guy being super toxic on mic.

3 minutes ago, keepthebeat929 said:

Really late on this, but sorry that happened to you. We should be building each other up, not tearing each other down. Doesn't have to be a d-measuring contest. 

Though I will say, it's awfully tempting to try and get the car and run over the internet tough guy being super toxic on mic.

There's strength in solidarity. Befriend those you can, and ignore the trolls, cheaters and toxic players in general.

• Like 3

On 1/15/2020 at 4:49 PM, keepthebeat929 said:

Thanks, bro. And you're right about building each other up. I'm an old school gamer who played team games like xbox Conflict DesertStorm when the best feeling came when your team worked together and completed the mission. Although F13 is more or less a different genre, theres a place for the team building environment here.  It's a whole lot better than snarling at each other

On 1/15/2020 at 4:52 PM, Fair Play said:

There's strength in solidarity. Befriend those you can, and ignore the trolls, cheaters and toxic players in general.

Truth

Nothing is more frustrating than getting the sweater, take Jason’s mask off, and then seek Tommy for the handoff, only to find out he’s a noob, who runs right past you without picking up the axe/machete. That’s when a mic comes in handy however, most of the time it’s all for naught. Pick your battles, befriend reliable players, and run over the cheaters. 

49 minutes ago, mc_bain76 said:

Nothing is more frustrating than getting the sweater, take Jason’s mask off, and then seek Tommy for the handoff, only to find out he’s a noob, who runs right past you without picking up the axe/machete. That’s when a mic comes in handy however, most of the time it’s all for naught. Pick your battles, befriend reliable players, and run over the cheaters. 

About a week ago, I was picked to be Jason twice. As usually happens anytime I'm him twice in a row,  i msged  few of the counselors and told them to fix something and take off, then walked outside and dumped all of my traps at the shack entrance. Literally 10 seconds after I'm done, an AJ shows up, runs right past me and into the pile of traps, heals up, steps in another one, heals up again, then runs in, grabs the sweater, and hauls ass. It was so amusing I just let her take off with it. A few minutes later, I Morph over to the main lodge to fuck with the counselors a little and show up just in time to see them crowding together on the porch with some douchebag driving around trying to run them over. They see me coming and start clicking their flashlights, so I come over to them and TK-glitch the car the next time it comes close. Driver turns out to be the AJ who took the sweater. She runs off (presumably to try and fix the boat, though good luck running anyone over with it) and the counselors still alive hang out in the lodge for the rest of the round.

• Haha 1

Thats why  I prefer old games (Last gen consoles with games like Alan Wake/Assassin's creed etc.) with just campaign modes.  In 2-3 years , I may have played in 3-4 lobbies worth a hoot with people on mics and halfway mature and working together  to escape.   The rest of the time was screaming children, thugs , Jason Teamer running people over in cars

I prefer games (and most activities truthfully) alone. 

Saturday evening seems to be the ultimate troll time, just ended 3 quickplay Matches ( in 3 different lobbies!)  which went as follows

1st match: Jason with 2 friends cornered the counselors. his friends blocking windows, setting bear traps inside cabins before windows, when the 2 teamers were left alone at the end, they  got slashed by their Jason-friend and one dropped both car keys and the fuse... Next Lobby

2nd match: cops got called, both cars got fixed in nearly zero time, when trying to get to the cops 3 counselors got run down by the cars... next lobby 

3rd match: seemed to be quite a normal match on Packanack, which I started to enjoy, someone filled the gasoline into the boat, I found the Propeller and on my way to the boat a Vanessa and a Chad joined me and I suppected what might follow. Maybe I should have trolled them by myself and should have run off with the propeller, but I repaired the propeller instead. the Chad instantly took the seat at the motor and Vanessa and I were waiting for the last seat in the boat, which I got. Chad started the boat, but just waited at the shore. A second Vanessa and Jason arrived and guess who of us got killed in the water....

Sometimes I wish I had the legendary perk of „nerves of steel“ not on my counselors, but all on myself  😉

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

About a week ago, I was picked to be Jason twice. As usually happens anytime I'm him twice in a row,  i msged  few of the counselors and told them to fix something and take off, then walked outside and dumped all of my traps at the shack entrance. Literally 10 seconds after I'm done, an AJ shows up, runs right past me and into the pile of traps, heals up, steps in another one, heals up again, then runs in, grabs the sweater, and hauls ass. It was so amusing I just let her take off with it. A few minutes later, I Morph over to the main lodge to fuck with the counselors a little and show up just in time to see them crowding together on the porch with some douchebag driving around trying to run them over. They see me coming and start clicking their flashlights, so I come over to them and TK-glitch the car the next time it comes close. Driver turns out to be the AJ who took the sweater. She runs off (presumably to try and fix the boat, though good luck running anyone over with it) and the counselors still alive hang out in the lodge for the rest of the round.

Damn, that’s actually pretty funny. AJ the ultimate troll for a change, it’s usually Vanessa lol!!!

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

lol, do you happen to have video? That sounds hilarious! 

3 hours ago, DorianRo said:

I prefer games (and most activities truthfully) alone. 

There's no shame in gaming alone. You can't really annoy yourself. Alan Wake and Assassin's Creed are pretty good choices.

2 hours ago, Wolledc said:

Saturday evening seems to be the ultimate troll time, just ended 3 quickplay Matches ( in 3 different lobbies!)  which went as follows

1st match: Jason with 2 friends cornered the counselors. his friends blocking windows, setting bear traps inside cabins before windows, when the 2 teamers were left alone at the end, they  got slashed by their Jason-friend and one dropped both car keys and the fuse... Next Lobby

2nd match: cops got called, both cars got fixed in nearly zero time, when trying to get to the cops 3 counselors got run down by the cars... next lobby 

3rd match: seemed to be quite a normal match on Packanack, which I started to enjoy, someone filled the gasoline into the boat, I found the Propeller and on my way to the boat a Vanessa and a Chad joined me and I suppected what might follow. Maybe I should have trolled them by myself and should have run off with the propeller, but I repaired the propeller instead. the Chad instantly took the seat at the motor and Vanessa and I were waiting for the last seat in the boat, which I got. Chad started the boat, but just waited at the shore. A second Vanessa and Jason arrived and guess who of us got killed in the water....

Sometimes I wish I had the legendary perk of „nerves of steel“ not on my counselors, but all on myself  😉

You seem to run into the most interesting of lobbies.

A self-equipped Nerves of Steel will go hand in hand with a self-equipped Thick Skin.

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You seem to run into the most interesting of lobbies.

PS4, EU server. Most times I would say 9 out of 10 lobbies play fair, going for objectives, trying to escape, the Jason kill seems not to be first priority, no trolls. Only the 10th match is then the troll match. Yesterday, this was somehow different. 

16 hours ago, Wolledc said:

PS4, EU server. Most times I would say 9 out of 10 lobbies play fair, going for objectives, trying to escape, the Jason kill seems not to be first priority, no trolls. Only the 10th match is then the troll match. Yesterday, this was somehow different. 

Consider it a trip through the Twilight Zone. 😎

On 1/18/2020 at 8:01 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

lol, do you happen to have video? That sounds hilarious! 

I was hoping I did, but probably not (though I'll look again). My capture gallery size was over 400gb and I deleted a ton of shit to make room.