Sign in to follow this  
Martyboy

Installing DLC bought???

Hi! I bought two Jason DLC and I can't use directly on the game. I Restored Licences from my PS4, restart my PS4 and when I go to the Game, those still not there. So what can I do to use my DLC please?

@Martyboy What DLC did you purchase, and what level are you in the game? Reason I ask is, if you haven't unlocked the Jason you bought the DLC for, you'll have to wait until you have unlocked that Jason to use the DLC.

12 minutes ago, Martyboy said:

Oh, ok! I've bought Jason 7 and Jason 4. And what kind of Level I must do to Unlock those Jason DLC?

Jason part 7 unlocks when you reach...

level 7 

Jason part 4 unlocks when you reach...

level 44

weapon swapping is unlocked on level 113 

hope this helps.

Ok, so buying DLC it's not necessaraly? I bought the Ultimate Slasher Edition CD. So I will try your suggestions thanks a lot friend :)

5 minutes ago, Martyboy said:

Ok, so buying DLC it's not necessaraly? I bought the Ultimate Slasher Edition CD. So I will try your suggestions thanks a lot friend :)

If you bought the DLC for part 4 and 7 then you bought 3 extra kills each for those specific weapons that those Jason’s start with in the game.

And are not in the original games unless you buy them.....

I am not sure what is included in the ultimate slasher edition....it may already be included.

Okidoki

This game is oustanding! I mean, I'm a huge fan of Friday movies, espacially music by Manfredini and playing as Jason is a Must lolll By the way, what is it as Monitor ? Is it really boring like I read from forum or it's fun too?

I have one question for the creator of this game, why thye didn't put Pamela, the Mother on this game. PLaying his Mother…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Martyboy said:

I have one question for the creator of this game, why thye didn't put Pamela, the Mother on this game. PLaying his Mother…

I think it would have eventually happened but once the lawsuit kicked in with Victor Miller and Sean Cunningham any new game modes went out the window.