Jump to content
Jason Todd Voorhees

Pumpkin Head Remake

Recommended Posts

I keep rooting for Pumpkinhead to be added to dead by daylight on their forums. Maybe they will finally add him if they do this reboot.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JED said:

I keep rooting for Pumpkinhead to be added to dead by daylight on their forums. Maybe they will finally add him if they do this reboot.😁

Whoa now let's not get crazy now!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this !

I love Pumpkinhead !

And Pumpkinhead is one of my all time favorite creature / Demon designs!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks for posting this !

I love Pumpkinhead !

And Pumpkinhead is one of my all time favorite creature / Demon designs!

 

No problem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fun thing about the premise of Pumpkinhead, is that each return of the creature is supposed to be a unique story. A new movie doesn't even technically have to be a remake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The fun thing about the premise of Pumpkinhead, is that each return of the creature is supposed to be a unique story. A new movie doesn't even technically have to be a remake.

Exactly! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Very exciting, Pumpkinhead is an underrated gem.

Let’s hope they do it justice.

Agreed! But I hope it won't be CGI..... Pumpkin Head should stay as a costume/mechanical robot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Agreed! But I hope it won't be CGI..... Pumpkin Head should stay as a costume/mechanical robot.

Definitely, CGI monsters just aren’t as visceral and practical effects are key. Can’t wait to see it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2019 at 5:54 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Definitely, CGI monsters just aren’t as visceral and practical effects are key. Can’t wait to see it though.

Agreed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

Super excited for this one, I just Hope they don't make him cgi

Of they make it CGI then it aint a Pumpkinhead film smh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...