Sign in to follow this  
RichardNixon

Repeatedly being falsely reported

I have been playing f13 for 2 years now, I do not have good WiFi so my character lags a lot. Recently a lot of people have been saying I am using speed hacks and entire lobbies are reporting me. When I try to explain to them its lag none believes me. I have spent over 100 hours in this game and I do not want my account to be banned any advice?

I believe you - but I distrust the guy who yesterday  had put 3 Pocket knives into my Jason and after slashing him, dropped 2 more knives onto the ground...

I think EAC detects most if not all lag switching software. My stepson got banned by using one. If your lag is legit you are probably not going to get banned.

21 hours ago, Wolledc said:

I believe you - but I distrust the guy who yesterday  had put 3 Pocket knives into my Jason and after slashing him, dropped 2 more knives onto the ground...

thats completly fair since all jasons are over powered with non movie powers n they all use cheats anyways

16 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

thats completly fair since all jasons are over powered with non movie powers n they all use cheats anyways

Feel better now?