Strigoi

What if ? Miller and Horror inc Sold F13TH To Blumhouse,Lebron James or Rob Zombie.

12 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Well this thread is about who might be interested in the friday the 13th franchise after miller or cunningham die.

Will Horror inc continue after sean cunningham passes away.

Pretty sure Sean Cunningham has a son who will inherit the rights and Horror Inc. 

So yeah, I am sure they will continue after his death.

Also supposedly the summer of 2020 will have some very big Lawsuit news coming according to Bloody disgusting.com and Larry Zerner Twitter news.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:11 PM, Strigoi said:

I Havent posted in this forum for months because everyone complained that i was spamming.

Some of your posts in the past were in a sense "spamming".

On 11/23/2019 at 12:56 PM, RustInPeace said:

I personally don't have any candidates to offer up because I don't trust anyone to do justice to the franchise as a whole anymore.

If everyone lacked trust in the potential future visionaries, then the slasher genre might die out. There are one or two out there, even if they haven't realized their potential yet.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:45 PM, Somethin Cool said:

How about someone simply comes up with an original idea and we move on from this series. Every time they make a new one it's just a little bit worse than the last. And let's not forget the fact that Miller thought Jason being the killer was a stupid idea to begin with. We don't need any more reboots or remakes. We need new killers. New motives.  New twists. Friday the 13th would have been the perfect series had it stopped with part 4.

We do need to move on and have new unwritten franchises to become fascinated with. The age of the reboot is a little played out in my opinion.

On 11/24/2019 at 5:08 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Jordan Peele said he won't have white people as his leading roles. Imagine if it was a white director that said he won't have black people as leading roles in his film. People would chew him up alive and his career would be over.

It's sad we still live in a world of racism, discrimination, and double standards.

On 11/24/2019 at 6:15 PM, Wolledc said:

As long as DISNEY isn‘t going to buy the rights (they seem to buy everything with a name which could guarantee profit) I am fine. 

Mickey Voorhees, I can see it now.

I liked Disney better when they stayed in their comfort zone. So many good things have gone bad because of them.

13 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Well this thread is about who might be interested in the friday the 13th franchise after miller or cunningham die.

Will Horror inc continue after sean cunningham passes away.

Horror Inc. is a company. Even if Cunningham dies, someone has to take the reigns and keep running that company.

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Also supposedly the summer of 2020 will have some very big Lawsuit news coming according to Bloody disgusting.com and Larry Zerner Twitter news.

Summer 2020 can't come soon enough. Hopefully we'll hear some good news by then.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Mickey Voorhees, I can see it now.

I liked Disney better when they stayed in their comfort zone. So many good things have gone bad because of them.

On the „bright“ side: with Disney buying the rights, we would surely get 5 new F13 Movies and 2 F13 Series in the Next 3 years and on top of that enough F13 based merchandising stuff for Christmas, Including „Jason, the plush puppy with Santa claus Outfit“  🤪 

19 hours ago, Wolledc said:

On the „bright“ side: with Disney buying the rights, we would surely get 5 new F13 Movies and 2 F13 Series in the Next 3 years and on top of that enough F13 based merchandising stuff for Christmas, Including „Jason, the plush puppy with Santa claus Outfit“  🤪 

If Disney bought the rights to F13 they would never make the films rated R.

They would be very comedic and gender swap Jason for Jessica Voorhees or some shit like that and change almost every element till it barely resembles F13 any more......and all the Merchandise movies and shows that they would release wouldn’t be anything any of us fans will even want to see.......

That’s the Kind of agenda they have been pushing for the last couple of years.....

I hate Disney they ruin everything...

Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, 21st Century Fox.....and it’s properties.

On 11/24/2019 at 5:08 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Jordan Peele said he won't have white people as his leading roles. Imagine if it was a white director that said he won't have black people as leading roles in his film. People would chew him up alive and his career would be over.

I didn't know he said that.  Source?

Not that I don't believe you, but if that is true it definitely changes my opinion of him.

2 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I didn't know he said that.  Source?

Not that I don't believe you, but if that is true it definitely changes my opinion of him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/rambling-reporter/jordan-peele-says-i-dont-see-myself-casting-a-white-dude-as-lead-us-1197021

• Thanks 1

On 11/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, Wolledc said:

Don't forget about Jason with Mickey Mouse ears...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Or Mickey wearing a Jason mask :D

That would work too.