Sanitago5

Is there actually a way to know who has the Savini Jason legitimately so we can report it?

On 1/3/2020 at 3:38 AM, tyrant666 said:

The other night I ran into a Savini level 30ish or something. He had a VAC ban on his record and surprise surprise...he has using infinite shift. He only got 2/7.

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

That's usually how I can tell its a fake savini. They 100% of the time will be using infinite shift eventually.

Ran into one yesterday, my buddy records his games so this magical moment was captured.

The Scumbag's reaction is Priceless!!! 🤣

To be fair, most of the "illegitimate" Savini I've ran into in PC-land are without any other additional hacks.  While many are against it, I don't really mind since majority of the backers no longer play, so It's nice to have a chance kill survive a Savini.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Ran into one yesterday, my buddy records his games so this magical moment was captured.

The Scumbag's reaction is Priceless!!! 🤣

To be fair, most of the "illegitimate" Savini I've ran into in PC-land are without any other additional hacks.  While many are against it, I don't really mind since majority of the backers no longer play, so It's nice to have a chance kill survive a Savini.

That was the same exact person I ran across lol.

He doesn't even change his name either!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

That was the same exact person I ran across lol.

He doesn't even change his name either!

I'm not one to judge, but with an reaction like that, he has "issues" 🤪.  Justice is served.

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, FridayThe31st said:

What about if somebody got it off the Microsoft store (or PlayStation store I’m guessing too) when it was accidentally released that one time, and they never put it onto their account till just recently? Or if somebody has had the dlc there from when it was accidentally released and decided to download just in case they get an Xbox or PS4 and, then they recently get one of those counsels and downloaded Friday the 13th? Then they’d be a really low level and have Savini legitimately. 

Well that would be more questionable and there's no easy answer for that. But at the very least those who activated him early should be in the clear.

I don't understand why the paks file can be so easily exploited despite an anticheat.
  Savini comes with a variety of hacks. I commit suicide when Savini is Jason and I observe as a spectator. They all have infinite sense, morph, and shift...

I keep seeing people with "exclusive" content in the game and who evidently didn’t get it in 2016 when the game came out, someone level 10 with Savini, people with deaths that were never added to the game, clothes, etc. The exclusive term expired long ago, If you want the game to hold, you must add a way to get Savini Jason, clothes, etc.

19 hours ago, Sanitago5 said:

I keep seeing people with "exclusive" content in the game and who evidently didn’t get it in 2016 when the game came out, someone level 10 with Savini, people with deaths that were never added to the game, clothes, etc. The exclusive term expired long ago, If you want the game to hold, you must add a way to get Savini Jason, clothes, etc.

People keep asking for Savini Jason. The team say no each and every time. I don't see that changing.

There are legit players at low levels that could have Savini Jason legally. As far as how many, we'll never know.

The game is in the late stages of its lifespan. Adding Savini Jason for those who don't already have him won't change that.

From what I've noticed, some new players who don't have Savini Jason and can't get him and are coping just fine without him.

• Like 2

Hindsight being what it is. Even though nobody knew what kind of stats he would have. The ONLY reason why people still beg for him now is because he has solid stats. He was available to purchase for a long time.

For instance, lets just say they actually stuck with Tom's original concept of a Jason between Parts 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 I believe or a younger Jason but gave him this pallet of strengths and weaknesses instead.

+ Can Run

+ Sense

+ Stalk

- Shift

- Defense

- Traps

The outcry for his release for public use wouldn't be nearly as loud as it was when the game was still overly popular in 2017. Knowing what we know now with the paper thin gameplay. He wouldn't be as clamored over because he wouldn't be considered easy mode/OP like Part 3, Roy, Part 8 and Savini as he is now.

In all fairness as much as I'd love to have a Savini at my disposal it's not the be all and end all. But, as others have mentioned, where I do draw the line is at those who are clearly cheating in-game and somehow able to modify Jason and the counselors' abilities, in addition to having an illegal Savini, so that they are virtually invincible.

I've been playing on PS4 (EU servers) for almost a couple of years now and tend to come up against the same pool of players regularly, as you do. However, only recently I've noticed some familiar names have a Savini all of a sudden. But perhaps they have always had him and never used him, so I'm happy to let that slide. But what I've also noticed is that some of these players now also use Lachappa with endless stamina and displaying next to no fear. If it was Vanessa (Marathon+Restful build) or Jenny (No Fear build) they were using then it would be questionable at best. But as everyone knows, Lachappa isn't equipped to out jog Jason for 10+ mins, whilst taking window and throwing knife damage galore, with the lights out, when being tunnelled. Am I wrong? And trust me, I'm not jumping the gun because I can give credit to a good juker where it's due.

As I play on console I didn't think it was possible for the game to be modified, especially as everyone else in this topic only seems to be referring to the PC version when it comes to hackers, but it would appear that I'm wrong. Plus I noticed something that these particular "cheaters" ALL have in common - they all have their language set as Arabic in their PS profile and are of Middle Eastern decent! So my guess is that they all have access to the same PlayStation mod of sorts. Has anyone else come across this and perhaps are familiar with the players I'm alluding to (without naming and shaming at this point)? Furthermore, after a bit of Googling, a few of them have YouTube accounts showcasing their toxic gameplay where they glorify how bad they can make Jason look. I won't waste my time watching all their vids but the couple I did watch were carefully edited so that they cut out the parts where they quick spray to heal or counselor teleport to avoid Jason's grabs. But of course they leave in the parts where they stun Jason and do the super-annoying Shake It emote for the best part of 20 mins.

So I guess my point is, would reporting them to jasonkillsbugs.com even be worth the effort without solid evidence? Does Gun Media even have the facilities to check the validity of a players Savini, and if so do they? And can they even detect if a game file has been modified at the users end once the hacker has cracked the digital protection? I know the Perks, XP and CP are saved server-side, but I don't know about the counselor and/or Jason stats.

TL;DR: Has anyone noticed that a select few players from the Middle Eastern region, on PS4, recently have a Savini Jason that they didn't seem to have before, and also appear to be playing as counselors with boosted abilities? And can Gun Media investigate said players if reported to jasonkillsbugs.com albeit with minimal evidence?

30 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Has anyone else come across this and perhaps are familiar with the players I'm alluding to

I am also playing F13 on PS4 / EU server for more than 2,5 years now and I can confirm that lately I stumbled upon some Arabic-sounded names in quickplay. But so far, no bad experiences here: we looted some cabins, helped each other, when grabbed by Jason, we fixed some cars and escaped together, when selected as Jason no one had Savini on. so there might be some black sheeps upon them, but maybe the usual quote like in all of each origin‘s players.

30 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

were carefully edited so that they cut out the parts where they quick spray to heal or counselor teleport to avoid Jason's grabs.

This is really quite annoying, I had this twice as playing Jason and both matches were the only ones in my nearly 300 (?) Jason matches, in which I rage quitted. I had no intention to let them enjoy their shit. to answer yr question: both were again no Arabic names, but some „Jasonkillersomething“ names...

23 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

so there might be some black sheeps upon them, but maybe the usual quote like in all of each origin‘s players.

Yeah, I agree that it's definitely a select few. I've had great and confrontational games with peeps from all over. It's just weird how the ones I've encountered that appear to have modded abilities just seem to be from the Middle East, and they are all familiar with each other.

31 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

I had this twice as playing Jason and both matches were the only ones in my nearly 300 (?) Jason matches, in which I rage quitted. I had no intention to let them enjoy their shit.

I hear that. Personally I'm not one to rage quit. Had one of these YouTube showoffs play against me when I was Jason a few weeks back. He tried his hardest to bait me into tunnelling him - flashing his torch continuously, failing generator box skill checks on purpose, trying to rescue every other counselor I grabbed. But I refused to chase him and ignored him completely, so he left the game. I guess that wasn't going to make a good vid on his channel, lol.

1 hour ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

But I refused to chase him and ignored him completely, so he left the game. I guess that wasn't going to make a good vid on his channel, lol.

It’s definitely the best medicine against those cheaters to avoid giving them any action or entertainment at all.

On Xbox there are somes a few lobbies full of Savini Jason. From level 1 all the way to 150.

The DLC license can be copied and activated to another account. No game sharing needed.

The ebay sellers are only selling the information and providing an account to copy any of the dlc over to a different account. Not the original backer codes.

This is why you see so many players that have him on console.

He leaked a few times for free on the xbox and psn store too.

I would imagine it's more rare to see on PC.