Sanitago5

Is there actually a way to know who has the Savini Jason legitimately so we can report it?

We are told that the Savini Jason and a clothing pack is exclusive to the people who donated kickstarter to the Friday the 13th project, I guess more than half who supported at that time don’t even play anymore. Now if we go to eBay we see people selling "the method" to get the Savini Jason and the exclusive clothing pack, thus getting money on the ribs from the owners of this game. The exclusive term is no longer so exclusive and there are people taking advantage of this, they should add a way to get this Jason and this clothing pack and end this once and for all, plus that would help to revive the game a bit.

I’d like you to tell me if there’s a way to identify players who don’t have the Savini Jason or the clothing pack legitimately so I can report them, because on top of that, There are people making money on eBay because there’s no other way to get it.

Y4o9KJk.png

If they're dumb enough to spend that much money on a sub par Jason in a dying game, then I say let them have him. 

And by the way for the hundred millionth time, they are NOT going to release Savini Jason. The only way you can get him is to spend way too much for him on eBay. That's it. 

But on the other hand just try to remember Savini is junk. Even most of the people who have him won't use him. 

On 11/23/2019 at 10:57 AM, Somethin Cool said:

If they're dumb enough to spend that much money on a sub par Jason in a dying game, then I say let them have him. 

And by the way for the hundred millionth time, they are NOT going to release Savini Jason. The only way you can get him is to spend way too much for him on eBay. That's it. 

But on the other hand just try to remember Savini is junk. Even most of the people who have him won't use him. 

I’m wondering, can somebody get banned for buying this stuff off eBay? I’ve seen many people selling this stuff on eBay, the DLC for the backer clothing pack and Savini Jason for mainly Xbox One & PC - out of curiosity, can somebody get banned for this? 

I’ve seen many low level people with Savini (and by low level I mean under level 8.) and while I’m not saying every low level person bought from eBay, I know some probably have because by looking at their profile, they just started unlocking achievements for all games in general only about a month ago. Either way, the main question I’m wondering is if it’s bannable. Like if somebody decides to buy this say on Xbox, and it’s the DLC, how would anybody know (besides if their account is fairly new) that they didn’t always have the DLC and just download it right now?  

6 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

I’m wondering, can somebody get banned for buying this stuff off eBay? I’ve seen many people selling this stuff on eBay, the DLC for the backer clothing pack and Savini Jason for mainly Xbox One & PC - out of curiosity, can somebody get banned for this? 

I’ve seen many low level people with Savini (and by low level I mean under level 8.) and while I’m not saying every low level person bought from eBay, I know some probably have because by looking at their profile, they just started unlocking achievements for all games in general only about a month ago. Either way, the main question I’m wondering is if it’s bannable. Like if somebody decides to buy this say on Xbox, and it’s the DLC, how would anybody know (besides if their account is fairly new) that they didn’t always have the DLC and just download it right now?  

PC is almost guaranteed to be hackers. Nobody is paying $$$ for Savini when they can get every hack in the game for $50. But honestly I'd say no you can't really ban them for it. How would you know who has a legit account and who doesn't?

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

PC is almost guaranteed to be hackers. Nobody is paying $$$ for Savini when they can get every hack in the game for $50. But honestly I'd say no you can't really ban them for it. How would you know who has a legit account and who doesn't?

Yeah I figured PC is guaranteed to be a hack. Thanks for the information. 

Think you missed the boat, people have been buying Savini off ebay for a few years no one cares that much anymore so reporting them just because you are bitter is kinda lame now 😂 

• Haha 1

The 1 method they sell is detectable and will get you banned but there are a few ways on PC to obtain him and there is no way to prove whether they were a legit backer. There are some backers who very rarely played and are still lower levels so you can't go reporting all you see just because they are only like level 10 when there is a very slight possibility they are legit. I'd rather see Gun spending their time on fixing the game than spending it being Savini police.

😑 just buy it off eBay... You know you want to. Or put your energy into something actually worthwhile.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Somethin Cool said:

A system could have been implemented in the beginning. It's too late to worry about it now.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:17 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

The 1 method they sell is detectable and will get you banned but there are a few ways on PC to obtain him and there is no way to prove whether they were a legit backer. There are some backers who very rarely played and are still lower levels so you can't go reporting all you see just because they are only like level 10 when there is a very slight possibility they are legit. I'd rather see Gun spending their time on fixing the game than spending it being Savini police.

I agree. If we reported every low level Savini, there would be more false reports than real ones.

• Like 2