Sign in to follow this  
Dashing

Does anyone play anymore?

I took a hiatus from playing due to reasons and coming back I can only get 4 player lobbies and finding a lobby takes long, is this everyones situation as well? Ps4 player.

@Dashing, If it takes longer than 20 seconds to find a lobby, cancel and try again. A lot of times if you wait for longer than that, it will possibly put you in a P2P lobby where you will sit for a while by yourself, or one or two others will join. Normally if it finds a lobby within 20 seconds, it will be full or near capacity. I normally have no problems finding full lobbies on PS4 and play almost every other night.

10 hours ago, Dashing said:

I took a hiatus from playing due to reasons and coming back I can only get 4 player lobbies and finding a lobby takes long, is this everyones situation as well? Ps4 player.

I play on ps4 every night and have no problems finding full lobbies. If anything, I have problems finding the same lobby twice.

I play every night on Xbox after I do daily check ins on other games. Most times I get a full lobby, and rarely will it drop to 5 at the minimum.

i played my first matches last night in about 3 months. 

This game is like riding a bike, you never forget how easy and simple it is to kill Jason. 

I actually ran into a lobby with 2 names I remembered, I started off just single queueing into games and after 3 matches we had 4 people running together.

So I'd say yeah the game is still very much alive with people playing.