I’m thinking about buying the $2.99 Part 7 Machete kill pack on Xbox One since I really like the machete as a weapon but I don’t like two of the kills the machete comes with and wanted the three locked ones. I’m planning to weapon switch after buying the add-on and my question was if I would be able to use those kills on any Jason as long as they have the machete. I was wondering because under the description for the  add-on it says: “three new machete kills exclusive to part 7 Jason.” Maybe that was written before weapon switching or something, but I just wanted to be sure. 
Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

The kills will work with any Jason variant that is equipped with the machete.

Thanks for clarifying.

12 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

it says: “three new machete kills exclusive to part 7 Jason.” Maybe that was written before weapon switching or something, but I just wanted to be sure. 

I believe that is the case. The ability to weapon swap didn't come along until after that Part 7 Kill Pack was released, and I'm sure Gun never felt the need to go back in and revise the description.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

I believe that is the case. The ability to weapon swap didn't come along until after that Part 7 Kill Pack was released, and I'm sure Gun never felt the need to go back in and revise the description.

Yeah, that’s what I thought, thanks!

3 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

I can confirm it works. 

Just be sure you are at least at level 113 for weapon swap. 

Yup I’m 150.

Thank you for the confirmation & the video, it helps greatly.

10 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

Works perfectly, thanks for the help. Just purchased and I’m really excited to try it out.

I love the machete kills. Have fun with it! My favorite kill by far is "The Pamela."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I love the machete kills. Have fun with it! My favorite kill by far is "The Pamela."

I also love The Pamela! And the fish gutter!

Now another problem is actually being Jason in a public lobby. For some reason it really doesn’t want me to be Jason even though I keep joining new lobbies. 😖

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Question - why does The Pamela require so much room???  I don’t know if that’s what it is but on the Pinehurst map outside a house I couldn’t activate the kill at all. Even on the road leading to one of the exits it was grey. Any reason why? I’m confused.

59 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

Question - why does The Pamela require so much room???  I don’t know if that’s what it is but on the Pinehurst map outside a house I couldn’t activate the kill at all. Even on the road leading to one of the exits it was grey. Any reason why? I’m confused.

I don't have a definite answer, but I have noticed a lot of times if I don't have a shit ton of room and the ground is not flat, only the head punch kill lights up as available. Sometimes pulling off a cinematic kill is as difficult as getting someone close enough to an object to perform an environmental kill.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I don't have a definite answer, but I have noticed a lot of times if I don't have a shit ton of room and the ground is not flat, only the head punch kill lights up as available. Sometimes pulling off a cinematic kill is as difficult as getting someone close enough to an object to perform an environmental kill.

Yeah, I gotcha. I noticed in older videos of this game though - people could pull off kills like the axe throw inside a cabin. And sometimes somebody would go through a wall. Now it’s really hard to get a kill to light up depending on where you are, even though I always have one quick kill on all my Jasons. The worst is when you’ve grabbed somebody in one of the small hallways in a cabin, sometimes when I go to push A for Head punch it instead thinks I’m trying to do an environmental kill and then of course glitches out. 😂 And it doesn’t help when using a Jason with minus grip strength (I usually use part 8 and sometimes when I’m trying to find space to activate a kill the person breaks free so quickly. With high composure characters it’s a nightmare lol).

Thanks for the answer though. The good thing is when I’m on a non flat area the only kill that often doesn’t light up is The Pamela, I luckily can still do all the others.