First of all I know there will be no content, BUT I always wondered how many Jasons are missing, so my count goes:

-Uber Jason Jason X

-Pre nano surgery - Jason X

-Dream Jason - Freddy vs Jason

-Raggedy Jason - Friday the 13th Remake

-Cartoon Jason - Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle

And that's all "official" versions of Jason AFAIK or do you know another?

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Dream sequence Jason from Part 5

Ghost Jason from Never Hike Alone

I mean Ghost Jason isn't official lol. (Official=Canon)

3 hours ago, VLK said:

Raggedy Jason - Friday the 13th Remake

You mean Rambo Jason?

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

You mean Rambo Jason?

But there was a ghost Jason in part 5 😉

It was different than dream sequence Jason too. There were 3 Jason's including Royson.

6 hours ago, VLK said:

First of all I know there will be no content, BUT I always wondered how many Jasons are missing, so my count goes:

-Uber Jason Jason X

-Pre nano surgery - Jason X

-Dream Jason - Freddy vs Jason

-Raggedy Jason - Friday the 13th Remake

-Cartoon Jason - Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle

And that's all "official" versions of Jason AFAIK or do you know another?

What is dream Jason from Freddy vs Jason? They wouldn't have put FvJ Jason in game or remake Jason because they never had rights to them. They've said that before no new content.

The biggest catch this game could've had after Uber/Pre Uber was Pamela.

However its rather obvious that was never going to happen, even if the lawsuit wasn't a thing and this game had a thriving playerbase. Bringing in Pamela would've forced them to retool the kill mechanic, introduce completely new ways to play Pamela and make it so she couldn't be killed so easily like Jason can be now. Given their track record with bugs and issues?...It would've been a huge mess.

Just wouldn't happen. Maybe a sequel down the line by someone else if the rights got settled. It would've been used as a sell for a sequel game, but I have no doubts they would've never had her in this game beyond her role now.

6 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

He is in the puzzle game, figured he would be available for use if the lawsuit wasn't a thing.

2 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

He is in the puzzle game, figured he would be available for use if the lawsuit wasn't a thing.

Im sure it was asked from them to add his character lol.

I know people wanted all that was tied to the movies, but it would have been nice to have also  seen additional content that was just made up and added in the spirit of the game. This could have applied to Jason and the maps.

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I know people wanted all that was tied to the movies, but it would have been nice to have also  seen additional content that was just made up and added in the spirit of the game. This could have applied to Jason and the maps.

Any examples???

Technically Savini Jason is made up for the game. A hell map would have been awesome. Also a map for retro Jason. They could've even used the bots to add zombies to that map to make it more authentic to the nes game. The hell map too for that matter. Could've re-skinned them as demons.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Technically Savini Jason is made up for the game. A hell map would have been awesome. Also a map for retro Jason. They could've even used the bots to add zombies to that map to make it more authentic to the nes game. The hell map too for that matter. Could've re-skinned them as demons.

Savini Jason might be "made up" but it has its own story and etc and yeah the retro Jason could have that but what point would it be to replicate a former game?

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Savini Jason might be "made up" but it has its own story and etc and yeah the retro Jason could have that but what point would it be to replicate a former game?

A fun map to play on?

On 11/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, Somethin Cool said:

But there was a ghost Jason in part 5 😉

In part 5 then is the impostor Jason, the ghost (I think this one is the same as part 4) and Tommy cosplaying Jason

On 11/13/2019 at 5:46 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

You mean Rambo Jason?

I prefer raggedy, they tried to make that Jason so stylish but ended up looking like a hobo or something

On 11/13/2019 at 8:54 AM, tyrant666 said:

However its rather obvious that was never going to happen, even if the lawsuit wasn't a thing and this game had a thriving playerbase. Bringing in Pamela would've forced them to retool the kill mechanic, introduce completely new ways to play Pamela and make it so she couldn't be killed so easily like Jason can be now. Given their track record with bugs and issues?...It would've been a huge mess.

Just wouldn't happen. Maybe a sequel down the line by someone else if the rights got settled. It would've been used as a sell for a sequel game, but I have no doubts they would've never had her in this game beyond her role now.

Not necessarily, just introduce the zombie Pamela (part 3) as a skin for Jason and there you go 

1 hour ago, VLK said:

In part 5 then is the impostor Jason, the ghost (I think this one is the same as part 4) and Tommy cosplaying Jason

In part 5 there is the Jason from Tommy's hallucinations, ghost Jason, and Roy. You can tell the difference between hallucination Jason and ghost Jason by the mask. Hallucination Jason has a clean mask with a single Chevron much like part 6 Jason's mask. Plus the straps are on the inside of the mask. Ghost Jason looks almost exactly like part 4 Jason right down to the bloody battle damaged mask. 

@:30 seconds of this clip for ghost Jason

@1:40 for hallucination Jason

I'm guessing the underlying story was it was just a hallucination at the beginning but the crazier Tommy became the more real Jason got until he's standing right over Tommy with all his battle damage from part 4 at the end of the movie. But I've never heard anything about that to either confirm or deny the theory. Could just be the difference between a bad make up artist and a good one I guess.

🤔

9 hours ago, VLK said:

I prefer raggedy, they tried to make that Jason so stylish but ended up looking like a hobo or something

LOL I actually laughed at this!

16 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

In part 5 there is the Jason from Tommy's hallucinations, ghost Jason, and Roy. You can tell the difference between hallucination Jason and ghost Jason by the mask. Hallucination Jason has a clean mask with a single Chevron much like part 6 Jason's mask. Plus the straps are on the inside of the mask. Ghost Jason looks almost exactly like part 4 Jason right down to the bloody battle damaged mask. 

@:30 seconds of this clip for ghost Jason

@1:40 for hallucination Jason

I'm guessing the underlying story was it was just a hallucination at the beginning but the crazier Tommy became the more real Jason got until he's standing right over Tommy with all his battle damage from part 4 at the end of the movie. But I've never heard anything about that to either confirm or deny the theory. Could just be the difference between a bad make up artist and a good one I guess.

🤔

Sorry man but my browser doesn't let me see the vids, any way I think seeing Tommy in hosp gown slashing people with a knife like Michael Myers would be hilarious 

I like how people keep suggesting fan film Jason's as if they're cannon. I think in that case I want 8 bit Nintendo Jason, graphically correct, complete with game correct 8 bit music score and Funko bobble head Jason with different skins for each version. I mean honestly, let's do this right if we're going to include a Jason from a fan film...

18 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I like how people keep suggesting fan film Jason's as if they're cannon. I think in that case I want 8 bit Nintendo Jason, graphically correct, complete with game correct 8 bit music score and Funko bobble head Jason with different skins for each version. I mean honestly, let's do this right if we're going to include a Jason from a fan film...

Im sorry, you didn't hear about how there were plans to add NHA Ghost Jason if the lawsuit hadn't happened.

11 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Im sorry, you didn't hear about how there were plans to add NHA Ghost Jason if the lawsuit hadn't happened.

It's still a shame the lawsuit cut off the potential for content in this game. The possibilities could have been endless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

Well I've never heard of hackers spawning in as fan film Jason so apparently it was all just talk...

I still wonder how Pamela should behave compared to Jason

On 11/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, tyrant666 said:

Easy fix: Zombie Pamela from part 3 with Jason's powers. Also Betsy Palmer's likeness rights. But if they could have added her the game would have been mindblowing!

• Haha 1