Sign in to follow this  
Sedistik

61/8 kills - 19,900 xp from 1 match

I recently got into this game, due to it being free on Xbox last month. Been having a lot of fun, and wanted to share a photo of the game glitching in a major way during one match the other day (XBox). My friend gets bonus glitch kills on a regular basis (I rarely get the bonus kills). But on this particular day, he ended up with 61 kills in the match. I will never catch up to him now. 

One pic is from my screen, the other was from him (names edited out).

MyScreen.jpg

HisScreen.jpg

these are not "bonus" kills. Its the game glitching and rewarding a kill, but the counselor survives. Its mainly with the environmental kills, but will also happen with regular kills when tried to close to other objects. Its something I believe the devs are working on to fix for the next patch. The fact that this doesn't happen much for you is a good thing, well unless you are trying to farm points. I can tell when its going to glitch for me by watching the screen frames. If you see a little jiggle after a grab, you need to walk away from that and wait until frames settle down before executing kill else this glitch will happen. It also seems to happen a lot after tipping the boat and slamming the kill button. You will hear the sound queue multiple times and if lucky on the last time they will actually drown, other times they can crawl back into boat and you have to wait and tip again, rinse repeat.